AddiFB

The Tumbleweed Hangout: Post-Dwight Era discussion

So Dwight is now officially not a member of the Orlando Magic anymore. We are rebuilding.

Personally I'm excited. I won't let this affect me in a negative way. Just build it the right way next time. I have faith in Rob and the FO this time around.

So...

The McBob Era has officially begun.

God this trade sucks. And everyone is blasting us for it, and rightfully so.

Nuggets GM and Lakers GM = executives of the year. Especially the Nuggets man. Post-Melo they look better than ever.

I'm waiting, Henny. This better be worth the wait.

God this trade sucks. And everyone is blasting us for it, and rightfully so.

Nuggets GM and Lakers GM = executives of the year. Especially the Nuggets man. Post-Melo they look better than ever.

I'm waiting, Henny. This better be worth the wait.

Mitch Kupchak isn't exec of the year. He didn't do anything special. He's king of the winningest and most storied franchise in the NBA. Any monkey would trade Bynum+distant pick for Howard.

Philly GM OTOH should be in the discussion.

Looks like the Magic have a new featured player on NBA 2K12! Peace out Dwight, Hello..... (click the link to reveal who it is)

(downloaded the roster off of 2K Share by some guy who does frequent roster updates)

• Upvote 1

Jareth Cutestory ‏@JarethOMMB

This situation is great.

36s Jareth Cutestory ‏@JarethOMMB

And the picks can be packaged, or used to go with our inevitable lotto picks.

45s Jareth Cutestory ‏@JarethOMMB

Afflalo >>>>>>>>>>> J-Rich. He is a starting caliber SG.

59s Jareth Cutestory ‏@JarethOMMB

Vučević is the Mozgoz of this deal with a MUCH higher ceiling.

1m Jareth Cutestory ‏@JarethOMMB

Harkless, Nicholson are our mini core now. Hedo and Harrington are gone after this year maybe even before that.

2m Jareth Cutestory ‏@JarethOMMB

So some thoughts: This is a process.

So Dwight is now officially not a member of the Orlando Magic anymore. We are rebuilding.

Personally I'm excited. I won't let this affect me in a negative way. Just build it the right way next time. I have faith in Rob and the FO this time around.

So...

We need 2 pinned threads, 1 for the people that want to beotch, and 1 for the people that think we did OK and don't want to read the posts from all the people that want to beotch :D

And personally, I'm a fan of McBob.

This deal is almost a replica of the Nuggets trade. New Orleans nor Denver got a superstar back in any deal and they ended up just fine. Hell, Faried, one of their brightest young stars was a late round pick.

Just shutup with your negativity and shortsighted views of this deal.

If we end up with Wiggins, Nicholson, and Harkless in 2 years and they're all balling their brains out you'll be kissing Hennigans feets.

So...

can you really call it rebuilding until our goal is to win again? really we're still in tear down mode :(

can you really call it rebuilding until our goal is to win again? really we're still in tear down mode :(

If you're tearing something down to build it up again, it's rebuilding, yes. It's in the process of rebuilding ;)

Mitch Kupchak isn't exec of the year. He didn't do anything special. He's king of the winningest and most storied franchise in the NBA. Any monkey would trade Bynum+distant pick for Howard.

Philly GM OTOH should be in the discussion.

he'll be GM of the year when he completes a trade for Chris Paul with Chris Duhon as the centerpiece or something ridiculous like that.

which isn't impossible cause they are the lakers after all