Catalina Maria

Dwight Howard Appreciation Thread

I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. There's no going back now so why even bother worrying about it? If that never happened, Dwight's in LA. If that did happen, Dwight's still in LA.

I dunno - it's one thing if a spoiled rotten player screws over a team, burns all the bridges, destroys any trade leverage they might have, and then goes to one of the true powerhouses in the league. It's another thing entirely if the Commissioner of the league is engineering things and forcing things to happen, creating power houses and forcing other teams to suck.

If I wanted to watch the WWF, I'd watch the WWF.

• Upvote 1

Thats Mama Kay

You still in touch with dwight? If so, why?

But if you still talking to him, ask him why he did not thank his fans. Why the letter is all about him and not the fans? Ohhh and tell him that kobe once said that bynum is better than dwight..

I hear you and I understand your what your saying and can understand why you would feel that way. I guess my main thing is that the Dwight we watched grow up and blossom in this league doesn't seem like the type to act like this. I feel like their is a lot we don't know because I don't think it went down the way people are spinning it. He loved this city and the fans to much no matter how he felt about management and coaches. I think Dwight will come out and talk eventually and I think his version will be much different. I mean you already have SVG who knows more than all of us putting the blame on management and saying it isn't Dwights fault. So I don't know how most still have this opinion that I just think is more fear of not being able to rebuild and the fact this always happens to this franchise. Once again I'm not absolving Dwight his communication skills were lacking to say the least but to Hate the guy and wish harm on his career? Thats insane we still have a team and Dwight is free to play wherever he wants.

I too am insane then - I so hope he gets a career ending injury before he signs a new contract and I hope he goes broke and jail time for not paying child support works too - with them finding money for his kids and worse

I'm glad Dwight is gone. No more headaches. Just 2 quick prayers out to him. I hope he finds a VERY comfortable bed for future recoveries. I hope his child support payments are not too high for ALL those future baby mamas in LA. AAAAHHHHH! I feel soooo much better now. Come on October!

The truth to this thread is...who is this guy? Why does he have a thread on the Orlando Magic forum when he doesn't play for the Orlando Magic? And...how is he even relevant to the Orlando Magic?

Does anyone see where I'm going with this? I mean..does this guy even exist?

• Upvote 2

I'm glad Dwight is gone. No more headaches. Just 2 quick prayers out to him. I hope he finds a VERY comfortable bed for future recoveries. I hope his child support payments are not too high for ALL those future baby mamas in LA. AAAAHHHHH! I feel soooo much better now. Come on October!

His girl (or one of them) wanted to live in LA...hopefully he likes having her look over his shoulder every day. Knappy have you worn out your voodoo doll yet? I know you have gone through about 10 Brian Hill voodoo dolls already.

I too am insane then - I so hope he gets a career ending injury before he signs a new contract and I hope he goes broke and jail time for not paying child support works too - with them finding money for his kids and worse

All this over a guy..that...doesn't even exist. :rolleyes:

You're ridiculous and you need perspective.

• Upvote 1