Catalina Maria

Dwight Howard Appreciation Thread

Even though he's been nothing but @#$% this whole year....I'm going to miss seeing him in a magic uniform. Thank you for the great years and memories.

Now I have to watch him be a part of my home team :/

pass he should of just gone last year.

now we are stuck with nothing and our best chance to help a faster rebuild was sacked in the offseason to keep him happy.

• Upvote 1

I appreciate Dwight's complete and total cowardice and total lack of sincerity.

Go read every stupid quote he made March 15th, then he goes and hides in LA. he's a douche, I don't want him to be injured, I simply want him to play out the rest of his career without winning and I hope one day he grows up and takes accountability for his actions

I hope he never crawls out of Shaq's shadow. Maybe one day I will appreciate what Dwight did for this franchise but it won't be today.

Put your hate aside for a moment and thank the man for some wonderful years. He took us to the playoffs when he had a good team and made a run at a ring. The man was a beast and brought a lot of smiles and hapiness.

While I don't wish him the best and I hope they lose to the Thunder in the WCF next year, I do want to thank him for his career here

• Upvote 2