Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

We as Magic fans have a certain 7 ft dummy to throw our hatred toward and you keep throwing yours at the contract a basketball midget that has been nothing but a class act and is truly loyal to the Magic, received. So why the Hatred toward Meer?

Meer is one of the few guys that deserves to be overpaid.

Im liking Coach Vaughn already, message is short and simple.....

"New Orlando Magic head coach has spoken to Glen Davis and he had a simple message to the burly power forward.

"Just be ready"

“Just making sure that you’re ready. You’re going to have the opportunity to be a contributor here. You’re going to have the opportunity to do big things, and you just be ready, making sure that you come in [to training camp Oct. 1] the right way, in the right shape, and just holding me accountable.”"

Orlando Sentinel

Birdman open to signing for the vet minimum. I don't care that all he does is block shots, I want him. We lost 1 white guy this offseason, I demand we replace him with another.

• Upvote 1

Birdman open to signing for the vet minimum. I don't care that all he does is block shots, I want him. We lost 1 white guy this offseason, I demand we replace him with another.

He's not white. He's a walking tattoo.