Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

How much is it to rent one of those planes with a banner that we can fly over Downtown that says. "Dwight don't change your mind. We don't want you!" ??

lol that's epic

I'm just ready for something to be done with all these shaninigans so I can buy new jerseys to replace my Dwight ones.

And I'd be cool with a new coach sometime soon, too.

Thanks.

Jordan Schultz ‏@206Child

A source close to Dwight Howard tells me that Dwight is fully prepared to sit out the entire 2012-13 season in Orlando.

LOL!

LOL!!! Dwight seems very committed to ruining his image forever and becoming the biggest burro in the history of sports.

A source close to Dwight Howard tells me that Dwight is fully prepared to sit out the entire 2012-13 season in Orlando.

LOL!

Good. What a little *****.

• Downvote 2

I think I just heard Rudolph say Orlando needs to really consider Sam Mitchell and Reggie Theus over guys like Hunter, Vaughn and others.

So Mitchell allegedly getting into fights with his own players is something that should just be over looked?

I doubt we play games with Dwight this year without signing an extension. Not only for the drama, but because we'd just be wasting a season and delaying the inevitable rebuilding process by a year.

Dwight will probably come back in like March to show that he's still got it and then will "re-aggravate" something and have to miss the remainder of the season

It's all good, one step closer to Shabazz or Noel.

LOL!

How do you "fully prepare" to sit out an entire season?

Buy new suits?

• Upvote 1