Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I think someone should stage an all out boxing tournament against with only certain forum members winning.

Now, who should I place my bets on.

Is that chick hiding Jameer in that purse? That's the biggest damn purse I've ever seen.

The more important question is why would anyone paint their walls that neon yellow color? I think I just became color blind after gazing on it hideousness for a few seconds.

WHERE IS DOM???

I heard today that HOU draft picks that were drafted this year won't be available via trade. Didn't hear much of the interview, but it was on the Rome show. I think he was talking to Bucheer. Do you know anything about this???

Well draft picks are able to be traded immediately as long as they havent signed a contract. Once a contract is signed, draft picks have a 30-day waiting period before they are able to be traded. The exception to that rule is in a sign-and-trade. Even though the rookie is signing a contract, he is being traded immediately and the rule is upheld on SUBSEQUENT trades. So if HOU were to sign and trade one of their rookies to us, we wouldn't be able to trade that rookie for at least 30 days.

The more important question is why would anyone paint their walls that neon yellow color? I think I just became color blind after gazing on it hideousness for a few seconds.

That's Dan HWNSNBU's office. Dude is 1st class all the way.

The Magic informed Dwight Howard that they are suspending trade talks, according to source. Orlando will now focus on their coaching search.

The Magic informed Dwight that they are suspending trade talks, according to source. Orlando will now forcus on their coaching search.

hahaha