Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Tom Kessenich ‏@TomKessenich

The #Bucks also following JJ Reddick, Hedo Turkoglu, Chris Duhon & Glen Davis. Either something's afoot or it's Random NBA Follow Day at BC.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cg8xxp4

Book it!

Wow. Not only would that get us a guy that Dwight wants here, but also gives us over 11mil in expirings for next year. Did Otis take the GM job in Milwaukee?

Consider me on the just want to keep our rookies, Jameer, J.J., and BBD train.

Someone's gotta show these kids the way for at least ONE season, dangit... not to mention cancel out the nonsense from Hedo (and Duhon if he's still here). Do we really want an entire team of drunks? :panicworker: :shard:

Talk about "I am not a role model..."

Starting to think Dwight Howard won't be traded until late August.. right in the middle of my fantasy football drafts.

Excuse me sir, but Duhon is not our second best player. He's our third.

No - Duhon is the greatest player, of any sport, EVER.

• Upvote 1

Starting to think Dwight Howard won't be traded until late August.. right in the middle of my fantasy football drafts.

If he is traded at all..........we tend to forget that by keeping Sir Grumpy and making him playout the final year.........we get huge cap room when he is somebody else's problem! I like that idea, if we can't get youth and real cap space from anywhere else.

Consider me on the just want to keep our rookies, Jameer, J.J., and BBD train.

Someone's gotta show these kids the way for at least ONE season, dangit... not to mention cancel out the nonsense from Hedo (and Duhon if he's still here). Do we really want an entire team of drunks? :panicworker: :shard:

Talk about "I am not a role model..."

THAT. That RIGHT THERE is why I want Duhon gone.

If he is traded at all..........we tend to forget that by keeping Sir Grumpy and making him playout the final year.........we get huge cap room when he is somebody else's problem! I like that idea, if we can't get youth and real cap space from anywhere else.

I know!! Everybody will come to ORL to play with Hedo too!! Lololololololololol I love smiles!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know!! Everybody will come to ORL to play with Hedo too!! Lololololololololol I love smiles!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, after all these years, have you seriously considered counseling????? Just a question~!!!! :mellow: :bobafett:

On a more serious note, I only mention this as one of Henny's many options that would probably mean that this season would result in our participation in next seasons lottery........with huge cap space! I really DON'T think that D12 will be here a the start of the season, but if he is then this option would be in play!!

The really sad part regarding that option is another year of Dwightmare!!! :panicworker:

If real life had a fast forward button, keeping Dwight and letting him walk at season's end is a very intriguing option. I just don't know if the psychology of Orlando can take that kind of trauma.

If real life had a fast forward button, keeping Dwight and letting him walk at season's end is a very intriguing option. I just don't know if the psychology of Orlando can take that kind of trauma.

All that does is put off rebuilding another year.

We need to suck badly if we want to build through the draft.