The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Here is my prediction for our starting lineup this upcoming season

C: Dwight Howard

PF: Glen "Big Baby" Davis

SF: Hidayet Turkoglu

SG: Jason "*****" Richardson

PG: Jameer Nelson-Captain

• Upvote 2

My sources tell me there is a 90% chance this is true.

My sources say your sources are only 90% correct on an odd numbered day

IMO Good Job Rob is doing everything the right way, including not being in a hurry to make a trade.

Gave Jameer a decent contract

Kept JJ

Got us something for Anderson

Chose well in the draft

Didn't cave in to Brooklyn pressure before they signed all those guys to Otis like contracts

I trust we will get a coach that will be good at developing rookies, cap space, and get rid of all or most of our bad contracts. I would love to keep Meer, JJ and BBD as our core to mentor our newbies. Let's face it, it's been quite a while since we had a very good team, and we have the opportunity to build our own from the ground up. Wouldn't it be great to have 12 young guys that can all play and be in a position that if one of our players goes down that we don't skip a beat?

IMO we will hold out until we get an amazing return for the best center in the league!

I love watching Henny work. Rockets figure they will either end up with Dwight or Bynum so they don't need to improve their offer and may even be trying to squeeze us a bit given Lambs performance.

Henny floats the idea of getting Cleveland involved and leaving Houston out. Cleveland has $17 million in expiring contracts and another $17 million in cap space. They have Waiters and Zeller from this years draft (it appears both have signed so if they are part of the deal we may have to wait until August 8). They have all of their own picks and they have 2013 picks from Miami, LA and Sacremento (Top 13 protected) along with a 2015 from Miami.

So if your Houston you have to decide if you risk being forced to go with Lin, Marin, Lamb, Parsons, Jones and be exactly where you have been, or you improve your offer. Every move they have made thus far has been aimed at either moving up or moving down. Staying where they are does not appear to be an option.

My sources say your sources are only 90% correct on an odd numbered day

My sources say that your sources will be 90% correct by next Friday. If a 3rd person joins in to help facilitate your accuracy, that is. Chances of that happening are less than 36% but higher than 34%. Stay tuned and strapped in.

Are you sure it's not 50-50?

We have done studies....60% of the time our sources are correct everytime.

jj's gettin' ready for next season.

auxiee.jpg

Kinda funny...except not, since he's one of the hardest working guys on that team and that was obviously an old uniform pre-pinstripe pic...

• Downvote 1