Sign in to follow this  
Bauncey Chillups

2012 Draft Discussion Thread?

Like ive said before I watch very little college ball nowadays and for whatever reason cant remember him during the tournament but ill check out some videos to get an idea of the type of player he is. What does bringing him in give us? (With Dwight still leading the team)

Is Jones a 3 or 4? With whom does his game compare in the NBA?

I've seen comparisons to so many people. Last year it was McGrady; then at times this year I saw Lamar Odom.

Now I'm seeing Rudy Gay. It's been all over the place because he's been so streaky and shown so much.

I've seen comparisons to so many people. Last year it was McGrady; then at times this year I saw Lamar Odom.

Now I'm seeing Rudy Gay. It's been all over the place because he's been so streaky and shown so much.

Gotcha. The Hollinger Draft Rater projects him as the 28th best prospect.

Rudy gay was the same way at uconn and he turned out ok. If you can get a starter at #19 you do it. Worry about those types of intangibles in the lotto.

It was sarcasm, Lebron James has obviously turned something on that allowed him to attack the basket and play much more aggressively than he ever has.

"Killer instinct" is overrated.

I think Odom is a good comp.

Oh and PJ3 is most certainly a 3 in the NBA.

Rudy gay was the same way at uconn and he turned out ok. If you can get a starter at #19 you do it. Worry about those types of intangibles in the lotto.

Rudy was WAY more aggressive in college than Jones. It seemed like Jones was playing not to get hurt this season.

Is Jones a 3 or 4? With whom does his game compare in the NBA?

Earl Clark

insert trollface

We need a point in the worst way, I like Jones as well, but if it comes down to him and Kendall Marshall at number 19 we better take Marshall.

Rudy was WAY more aggressive in college than Jones. It seemed like Jones was playing not to get hurt this season.

I haven't seen Jones at all so I can't comment on him but I distinctly remember the big knock on Gay being that he would disappear during games. His mental toughness and aggressiveness were questioned repeatedly.