Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

I miss Vince Carter

I'd rather have a prime T-Mac than Carter

That's fair, T-Mac lead the league in scoring after all.

Toronto could have possibly had both, but they benched T-Mac lol

Jason Richardson can't create his own..shot...hell..he can't even shoot off the dribble hell.....HE CAN BARELY DRIBBLE.

• Upvote 2

That's fair, T-Mac lead the league in scoring after all.

Toronto could have possibly had both, but they benched T-Mac lol

Prime Penny would be the best fit for this team I could think of.

Are you and Arielle the same person??

Yep Arielle is my run at the fake account fun the rest of the vets get into around here. Have to admit it's been a blast, but you have found me out with your modly powers of modlyness.

In all seriousness, yeah neither player is really that good anymore. But the point of my post is I'd rather have a more efficient Carter who plays less minutes for less money, then a complete and total failure of J-Rich that nearly makes double for worst production.

It all leads back to Otis. And I hate to be "that guy" but I called this when the trade was made. I felt it was a bad deal then. Actually screw it I did not call it. It was not a bad deal. It was an absolute god awful deal that turned the Magic from a title contending team to a one and done team.

I thought Vince was far better than people gave him credit for, a lot was expected from him and when he didn't show up in the big games everyone turned on him. When he played he usually played good for us. Carter, Nelson, Lewis and Howard... Now that was a good line up for the Magic.

I thought Vince was far better than people gave him credit for, a lot was expected from him and when he didn't show up in the big games everyone turned on him. When he played he usually played good for us. Carter, Nelson, Lewis and Howard... Now that was a good line up for the Magic.

Yep, I bet those 4 could beat any 5 man line up in the league.

Vince & J-Rich both suck so bad that in turn they made Ryan suck for making this thread and all of us suck for being in it!

Just kidding Ryan, just makin' a funny.

Seriously though. They're both done. Basketball zombies. They're dead, neither one of them know it, but just won't drop. Oh don't get me wrong, they'll hit a three now and then, but forget passing, defense, taking it to the basket consistently, dribble, or any OTHER part of basketball that involves something other than jacking up threes.

*scratches his head*

Oh well, at least we got Ryan Anderson & Earl Clark. I guess.

They're both pretty much done. The worst part of all of this is that Otis gave him an extension this past summer even though he didn't exceed expectations last season

Totally agree with this. Resigning JRich has to qualify as one of Otis Worst 3 moves, and that indeed is quite an accomplishment.

Richardson has proved to be another one of the ISACTO guys. "I suck after coming to Orlando" list also includes Carter, Francis, Christie among other notables.

Vince & J-Rich both suck so bad that in turn they made Ryan suck for making this thread and all of us suck for being in it!

Just kidding Ryan, just makin' a funny.

Seriously though. They're both done. Basketball zombies. They're dead, neither one of them know it, but just won't drop. Oh don't get me wrong, they'll hit a three now and then, but forget passing, defense, taking it to the basket consistently, dribble, or any OTHER part of basketball that involves something other than jacking up threes.

*scratches his head*

Oh well, at least we got Ryan Anderson & Earl Clark. I guess.

I do agree, neither have anything left in the tank. I just find it sad how bad of a situation Otis has put us into, not only with the two trades, but with the subsequent resigning of J-Rich for double the money then what an older Vince is currently making for essentially the same level of play is honestly making my head feel like it is going to explode. And of course I'm being kind of a ***** when I'm the guy that says "I told you so." but I just feel kind of entitled.

Also like I said, J-Rich has avoided for the most part the constant blasts from fans recently because guys like Otis, Hedo, and Duhon are such god easy targets.