DanA_TBDP

Chris Duhon moments

Letting Keyon go was another Otis screw up. I thought he did a good job in the backup role.

If I am not mistaken Keyon wanted to come back but got passed over for Duhon by Otis :panicworker:

Yeah that was another stupid move. Get rid of a defensive minded combo guard that can score consistently for Duhon pissed me off.

I laugh most when he dribbles the ball off his chest. Last Heat game he dribbled it right into Lebron who thanked him for the ball and proceeded to run the break. It's amazing that this guy is a pg. Unfookinbelievable.

Well, the thread is titled "Chris Duhon moments" so that includes good ones. I'll give him the one good one I can remember. It was last season when he saved the ball from going out of bounds by launching himself into the front crowd as he passed to one of our other mates for the fast break.

Edit: found it http://www.nba.com/video/games/magic/2010/12/06/0021000303_atl_orl_play2.nba

The fact that he was supposed to be a great signing in 2010 and a guy who could play crucial stretches in the 4th quarter.

Yeah, people forget that nearly everyone approved this signing at the time. I was one of the few against it, but even I didn't see him being this freakin' pathetic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, people forget that nearly everyone approved this signing at the time. I was one of the few against it, but even I didn't see him being this freakin' pathetic.

I really wish Alston's ego hadn't got in the way of what could have been a beautiful thing. Alston > No neck, JWill, and Duhon. But the dude, for whatever reason, wanted to be a starter somewhere else I guess. Where is he now? Exactly.

I really wish Alston's ego hadn't got in the way of what could have been a beautiful thing. Alston > No neck, JWill, and Duhon. But the dude, for whatever reason, wanted to be a starter somewhere else I guess. Where is he now? Exactly.

He is in the D-League playing for the Los Angelos D-Fenders. If we can pick this guy up again that could really help us.

The fact that he was supposed to be a great signing in 2010 and a guy who could play crucial stretches in the 4th quarter.

Is there a second part to this?

Or do we fill it in?

Duhon passes up an open shot to pass the ball to Big Baby with 2 seconds on the shot clock.

fixed.

For real, how does Big Baby always get that shot? Its like he runs to the ball when there's 2 seconds left on the shot clock.

You guys would eventually start to hate Ish Smith if he became the backup as well. It's common practice here.

Rafer Alston

Anthony Johnson

Jason Williams

Keyon Dooling

Carlos Arroyo

They all got **** from you people, and rightfully so. Let's just not act like this is something new with the Magic. The last PG I can recall not getting pooped on was Travis Diener, and that's because he was so damn adorable.

diener_330_suit.jpg

Edit: the botched layup last night was hilarious though.

I loved Rafer and J-Will.

The only one I hated for a short moment was Courtney Lee because of the layup miss. But seriously, Chris DuDu is the worst player ever.