DanA_TBDP

Chris Duhon moments

I feel like this needs a running thread. Various moments of Chris Duhon failures.

I'll start with today

Missed runner with no one within 5 feed

Missed uncontested layup at end of half.

• Upvote 3

Don't remember the actual game, but it was sometime around when we played Boston those two times.

-Duhon turns it over bringing the ball up court while only making it to half court.

-Duhon turns it over again bringing the ball up court while only making it to half court on the very next possession! :panicworker:

We'll probably see some more Dudu moments before this game is over.

Can I add this one? Someone said on the forum: "His name should be Uhon coz he plays no D-efense." Someone else responded: "If that's the case, his name should be Uhn coz he plays no D-efense or O-ffense ..." Poor guy. But, hey, he's rich! I wish I could suck at my job like that and still be richer than 99.9999% of the people out there.

• Upvote 2

Duhon passes up an open shot to pass the ball with 2 seconds on the shot clock.

• Upvote 3

Don't remember the actual game, but it was sometime around when we played Boston those two times.

-Duhon turns it over bringing the ball up court while only making it to half court.

-Duhon turns it over again bringing the ball up court while only making it to half court on the very next possession! :panicworker:

We'll probably see some more Dudu moments before this game is over.

He has done that a few times. But I think it was against washington and it was 3 times not twice.

Please...somebody pay him to go away. I can't take much more of Him. I can barely take any of Hedo.

Duhon passes up an open shot to pass the ball with 2 seconds on the shot clock.

I wish I could +100 this O. He makes me INSANE when he does this. The guy is shooting 40% from 3 and time and time again he passes up open shots, not open as in Hedo's definition of open, open as in the defensive player isn't even in the same zip code as him and every time he does this we end up with some awful shot with the clock winding down. SHOOT THE F'ING BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Chris Uhn brings the ball up and gives it to another player every time.

Somehow manages to get 1.3 turnovers a game.

To add to this...its true, he takes 8 seconds to get to the ball to the top of the 3-point line, only to turn to his left and immediately pass it to whoever is on the wing. Great job being a playmaker.