Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Kendrick Perkins looks more like a orangutan.

ummmm, yikes.

how many 4's are good ball handlers?

also, 3 pointers and shots right at the basket are the 2 best places to score from. he really was lacking any post up game and defense, though.

And he's still real young - no reason why he couldn't develop those parts of his game. I'd like to keep him, but if we get good pieces in replacement, or avoid handing him a huge, Otis-esque contract, I'll live with it.

We don't save any money. We FINALLY get a real backup center who can protect the rim and a roughly 5 million or so dollar trade exception. We don't save money but we do acquire some flexibility.

PG - Nelson / Duhon

SG - Redick / J. Richardson

SF - Hedo / Q. Richardson / Clark

PF - Davis / Nicholson / O'Quinn

C - Howard / Ayon

I believe that's how our roster sits at this moment. My guess is that Redick and Davis are next to move.

Can someone please give a quick rundown of today? I have tried looking through the pages, but this thread is a mess. Thnx. :)

I'd rather have Ryan than Okafor and Ariza. One is young and coming off a career year with room to grow, the other two have peaked as mediocre players.

If you want to play that game, RA could get 9mil to spot for a corner 3. And until RA actually proves he can do something else besides that (he is a good rebounder but Davis will take those), then that's all RA does. Ariza and Okafor are mediocre players but they aren't overpaid to the extent that RA will be. Ariza can play defense and, when part of a talented group like 09 lakers, he can play a pivotal role. And the money being thrown at big men makes Okafor look the same.

I wouldn't give up two starters for RA like the Hornets have essentially done. And we get their get cheap talent? I like the start of the Hennigan era.

You realize if Dwight is gone, and Ryan hypothetically stinks like he did in the playoffs, we're stuck with that big deal on the cap right?

It's a risk Hennigan didn't feel comfortable taking.