Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I think BBD did also.

That was when we were in a 5 game losing streak and BBD was gettin adjusted to the Magic system. Now he is doing fine. Its only dwight that had the problem.

What a turnaround this has been. Up until this day, I've been hoping we somehow fix the Dwightmare and he stays here. If todays reports are true, that he has asked to be traded to the F'n NETS, then I can't wait for him to be shipped out. I want to watch a fun team again and to be honest, this team has NOT been fun over the past two seasons, whatever the cause.

Just END this nonsense as soon as possible and begin the new exciting era.

I want a team to watch.

• Upvote 1

Broussard was just on sportscenter

-Dwight was promised things to sign the ETO that haven't been fulfilled

-Brook Lopez is a top 10 center lol

-Lopez, Brooks, and picks is a decent package

-Lakers willing to deal Bynum only if he agrees to extend with them

Anyone have a clue as to what these promises are everyone keeps talking about? They bring them up and don't mention exactly what they are.

Blackmail? Lies? CBA violations? Anything else that we've done to him that he wants to air out? Did we steal one of his illigitimite children? Did we pour sugar in his gas tank? What a clown.

• Upvote 3

Blackmail? Lies? CBA violations? Anything else that we've done to him that he wants to air out? Did we steal one of his illigitimite children? Did we pour sugar in his gas tank? What a clown.

Dont Forget:

It our fault he impregnated the magic dancer as we put her out there.

We are to blame.

I bet he has seek legal advise as well to figure a way for us to take over this child support.

• Upvote 2

Last I checked, Dwight's still a member of the Magic and everything else, EVERYTHING, is just a rumor until proven otherwise.