Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

Who Is Superman? - Inside The NBA on TNT

In fairness to Shaq he was called it first, not just that but if it wasn't for him me and many others here in Ireland wouldn't follow the Magic, he put them on the map in an era where Bulls ruled and to be fair he might of left in bad light but he drew an awful lot of attention and got people interested in basketball here. He does need to move on though as he is better than that, he may be a joker but he had talent to back it in his hay day..

I just like the fact that Shaq says Barkley "don't know nothing about being a big man." Fitting double negative because, while Shaq's #12 on the all-time rebounding list, Chuck's #17. AND HE'S NEARLY A FOOT SHORTER.

I liked Shaq when he played for the Magic. Now? He can go get bent.

In fairness to Shaq he was called it first, not just that but if it wasn't for him me and many others here in Ireland wouldn't follow the Magic, he put them on the map in an era where Bulls ruled and to be fair he might of left in bad light but he drew an awful lot of attention and got people interested in basketball here. He does need to move on though as he is better than that, he may be a joker but he had talent to back it in his hay day..

I thought Clarke Kent was called it first?

Shaq says "if all you gotta do is when a dunk contest to be called Superman, don't call me Superman anymore."

then at some point in the program, he "passes" his Superman cape to Blake Griffin.

nobody outside of Barkley really wants to ever stir the pot and call Shaq out on his crap, though.

the guy also picked Mo Williams as an All-Star the other night...

Yeah, I really don't care. I refuse to spend the rest of my life worrying about what Shaq thinks of Dwight. Hell, I'm almost past the point of caring about Dwight.