Sign in to follow this  
Verathia

Game Thread: Cavaliers @ Magic 2/3/12

the cavs have scored 39 points in the 4th!!! ****!! shocking!! craaaaaaaap!

That will happen when they play hack a howard... nearly doubles there possessions.

Stayed with the bench for a little too long there. I bet SVG was hoping they could hold the Cavs off by themselves so he could buy some rest for the starters since we have the Pacers in Indiana tomorrow. But that combined with the hack a Howard let the Cavs back in for a bit. Good job on Dwight for shooting himself into a rhythm. That and Hedo for being the closer.

I also believe that the second team looked a lot better withOUT Glenn Davis anywhere near the court. Which is some kinda of sad right there. Maybe we can offer him up as trade bait to go and grab Kaman off the Hornets? We could use him as a back up big and his contract expires as well.

And I like the backup tandem of Wafer, Smith, and Clark. That is a whole lot of athleticism and speed flying down the court, and it really was a welcome change. Smith puts on another good showing tomorrow and SVG will be faced with a tough decision when Meer comes back. You obviously don't start Smith over Meer, Smith simply doesn't have the experience. But the talent and change of pace really could be a welcome change to Duhon, even if you just know that he is gonna make some critical errors here and there due to experience.

yeah i know but still....41 points from the cavs is poor defence no?

anyway....a win is a win! i'd like to see us beat the pacers tomorrow & repay the last loss we had to them.

looking forward to next weeks games aswell.

credit to ish smith 4 assists in 8ish mins....pardon the pun lol