Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Yeah, I probably wouldn't be a fan of the team that gave me so little playing time either.

Side note: where is that quote from in your sig?

Dwight's number? Pfft...Now Travis Diener's...That's some bragging rights right there.

You know I got travis's signed rookie SPX card, heard Billy King would trade that for NJs whole roster.... You know speaking of Billy King. He destroyed the 76ers, why would they hire him as a GM. It's like hiring Mike Brown to be the Lakers coach.... Oh wait.

(iPhone)

Hate to say this right now but he's leaning towards leaving right now...wants to play in a big city and wants to play with a better PG, he says Derons not coming to orlando because its too small for him and he could make more money in NJ/Dallas...really tryna convince him to change his mind...

Tell Dwight that Orlando's ownership and fan base is committed to him. Best, Soul

Tell Dwight that Orlando's ownership and fan base is committed to him. Best, Soul

Thats what makes it so hard for him...the fans. You dont wanna know what he thinks about ownership lol. He really loves the city of Orlando and Magic fans, that being said he (in his own words) wants to "Be Great" and playing with a guy like Deron would help him be great. If ownership can find a way to convince Williams to come to Orlando Dwight definitely would stay...heck even Monta Ellis (scoring purposes) would make him consider resigning

321-594-****

I don't know if you really talk to Dwight but I do and I have his number as 407-412-****

Maybe he uses 2 cells

Thats what makes it so hard for him...the fans. You dont wanna know what he thinks about ownership lol. He really loves the city of Orlando and Magic fans, that being said he (in his own words) wants to "Be Great" and playing with a guy like Deron would help him be great. If ownership can find a way to convince Williams to come to Orlando Dwight definitely would stay...heck even Monta Ellis (scoring purposes) would make him consider resigning

To spew shiit: ^^^^^^^^^

I don't know if you really talk to Dwight but I do and I have his number as 407-412-****

Maybe he uses 2 cells

yes its possible, have you talked to him about his off-season plans? if so what has he told you?

But the point dwights tryna make is that by resigning with NJ/Brooklyn he would make more rather than leaving for Orlando or anywhere else, along with the fact there moving to Brooklyn and could have cap space Deron could get enough help to make the Nets more relevant than New York

LOL

Dwight's a *****ing moron then. I live in NYC and there is NOTHING the Nets can do here that will make them more relevant than the Knicks.

All the winning they did with Kidd when the Knicks sucked still didn't amount to ****. Dwight thinks he can change that? Tell him I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell to him too. I'll cut him a sweet deal.

There's no way Dwight is that naive or stupid.

• Downvote 1