AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

@MagicBasketballMagicBBOnline-BSerra

Dwight had a meeting with CEO Alex Martins today where both sides presented their full side. Both promised to help each other out.

WHAT ?!?!?!?!?

But we have nothing elite outside of Dwight. You do need talent to win. With Dreon and Dwight you get that then add in the role players.

Exactly. History has shown that if you can get a couple of elite guys the solid role players will follow. (Battier for example)

So since Dwight speaks with God and Dwight forgives me, I guess I can take it as God secondhandedly forgiving me

To paraphrase Bill Murray in Caddyshack after getting blessed by the Dhali Lhama-- "At least you've got that going for you".

stevekylerNBA: Otis Smith doesn't have to let Dwight make decisions... but he should allow Dwight to have input... D12 was blindsided by trades of friends

The fact of the matter is I think Dwight is BSing more than we know. Otis may have helped him, but the fact of the matter is, I don't see Stan and Otis bowing down to his every wish, nor should they. If he thinks someone else is going to just bow down to everything he wants, they've got something else coming. Did they take into consideration his preferences? Absolutely.

Truly, I think this all comes down to the abrupt trades last year that brought in Hedo and Arenas and traded away one of his best friends and mentors, Rashard Lewis.

It is possible that Dwight is blowing smoke, but .......and that is a pretty big BUTT, if Otis could not find a way to address the kid informally, via back channels what ever it took to include him, then of course, he is going to lured by other organizations that would sell their soul for a chance to get this kid on his team!

They should have had multiple conversations regarding the teams plans going forward...prior to the lock out! But no.....Otis had to flex and now our allstar center wants out! That is management brother!!!

I wish i could find the qutes of his comments regarding the whole LBJ drama.... Because i know he spoke badly about him leaving and punking out.... He is doing the same thing...

I think at minimum we would have to get two of Ellis, Smith, Iggy, maybe Stack Jack to keep Dwight.

Then do it.

Kobe once requested a trade from the Lakers too.

stevekylerNBA: Otis Smith doesn't have to let Dwight make decisions... but he should allow Dwight to have input... D12 was blindsided by trades of friends

Which I think a lot of us mentioned. meh.