Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part 2

Okay. Personally, I think Miller and Batum for Nelson, Anderson and a 1st is too much. If we're going that far, let's throw in Turk and land Camby.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=68odul8

I would be overjoyed with that trade.

Then we trade Orton and TPE to Houston in two separate deals for C Lee and Brad Miller.

Arenas/Miller/Duhon

C Lee/Redick

Batum/Q Rich/Clark

Bass/Camby

Dwight/Miller

We could definitely contend with that and we clear can clear a boat load of cap room heading into the summer of 2012.

Give me that all day over an deal that has to deal with freakin Boozer. If we get Boozer I may just go jump off a bridge.

Okay. Personally, I think Miller and Batum for Nelson, Anderson and a 1st is too much. If we're going that far, let's throw in Turk and land Camby.

http://games.espn.go...tradeId=68odul8

If we did this trade, I still think we'd have a nice shot at OJ.

PG: Miller, Duhon

SG: Mayo, Redick

SF: Batum, Q

PF: Camby, Anyone

C: Howard, Orton

Plus we'd have a huge expiring in Camby and two nice assets in Mayo and Batum for a CP3 trade. Like DoM, I'm still hoping to ax GA.

Plus we'd have a huge expiring in Camby and two nice assets in Mayo and Batum for a CP3 trade. Like DoM, I'm still hoping to ax GA.

Not gonna happen. A healthy GA is our best creator as a scorer and Otis didn't bring him over here to let him go.

Not gonna happen. A healthy GA is our best creator as a scorer and Otis didn't bring him over here to let him go.

It would happen and every one not named Otis in the front office would make it happen. If we can get Arenas off the books then we can get CP3 in a Magic uniform with or without help from New Orleans.

Sounds good to me, bro. Keep it comin' ! I like what I'm hearing. Sounds accurate enough. I know they were pursuing CP3 hard last year, so there's no reason why that wouldn't change in a year.

Keep it coming!

---------------------------

He's basically a relative and I work with him... Well used to work with him, now. Tonight was my last night on the job. Trust me, I have a conscience and wouldn't lead you guys on like this. It'd be one thing if this was my first post, but I've been here awhile.

Like I said, it was a very quick 5 minute conversation so I didn't get to ask many in depth questions. Looking back now, I could've talked to him for about an hour but I apologize if any of this seems vague

While the Bucks figure to work out several dozen draft prospects, the Orlando Magic won't work out any. The Magic have a lowly second-round pick - No. 53 overall - and feel it's a waste of everyone's time and money to work out a player that isn't likely to make their team anyway.

Lazy.

So, take your best guess at a player nobody has mentioned that we potentially trade for?

TPE to Houston for Terrence Williams.

Reunite Earl will Williams and watch the Louisville Cardinals take flight. :superman:

So, take your best guess at a player nobody has mentioned that we potentially trade for?

what position?

That lineup would leave this team so offensively challenged. Plus I am not sure I can handle a season of Andre Miller and Chris Duhon running the point. If it resulted in CP3 down the line, okay, but I'm not sure it would.