Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

Joe Johnson has a bad contract, but he could be the wing Dwight needs and if it keeps Dwight here I'm down for whatever.

No way Atlanta trades him or anyone here though.

Matt Money from Fox Sports Radio just said from his sources that Dwight is now engaged to a Southern California girl named Christine Vest (Played hoops at Chico State). She's pursuing a music career, lives in So Cal, and she's encouraging Dwight to come to LA.

Pic of said girl:

christine_vest.jpg

:panicworker:

"Hey Dwight, I know you're like one of the 3 best basketball players in the world and like make lots of millions but you should move across the country n come live with MEEEEEE!!! I'm an aspiring musician so that means I'm like totally reeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllyyy close to blowing up!!!! You could play with Cody Bryans and Bill Jackson right here!! It'll be soooooooooooo freakin' cool!!!!!"

DUMB

Yeah Joe Johnson's contract is pretty bad... I dont know if i pull the trigger on that trade.

Yeah, Hedo's contract is soooo much better.

Since I don't have a good feeling about us finding a way to get CP3 or Deron here, I would love to be trading partners with the Bucks. I really think some of their players could really benefit us. If we could find a way to get B. Jennings here I would not mind losing Jameer. Brandon has decent size, can probably be pretty decent defesively, we've see what he can do on offense, and is young so he can continue growing with the team. If he didn't work out, then maybe he would be an attractive piece to be flipped as part of a trade for CP3 or Deron. Another player I would love to have is Mbah a Moute. Great size at his position and awesome on defense. Reminds me of Batum, yet perhaps more attainable. I also like John Salmons among other players.

Since I don't have a good feeling about us finding a way to get CP3 or Deron here, I would love to be trading partners with the Bucks. I really think some of their players could really benefit us. If we could find a way to get B. Jennings here I would not mind losing Jameer. Brandon has decent size, can probably be pretty decent defesively, we've see what he can do on offense, and is young so he can continue growing with the team. If he didn't work out, then maybe he would be an attractive piece to be flipped as part of a trade for CP3 or Deron. Another player I would love to have is Mbah a Moute. Great size at his position and awesome on defense. Reminds me of Batum, yet perhaps more attainable. I also like John Salmons among other players.

Why exactly would the bucks trade Jennings and for whom?

Matt Money from Fox Sports Radio just said from his sources that Dwight is now engaged to a Southern California girl named Christine Vest (Played hoops at Chico State). She's pursuing a music career, lives in So Cal, and she's encouraging Dwight to come to LA.

Pic of said girl:

christine_vest.jpg

:panicworker:

Don't like the sound of that one...