Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

Big Baby is horrible, and if you guys hated Brandon Bass' ball-hogging just wait until he arrives here. Baby routinely took more shots than either KG, Pierece and Ray, guy is a stat-padder to the nth degree.

I posted here last week that Oats would go after Iggy. I did not know the exact details, but if the Hedo rumors are true then we have something serious happening now.

The base trade that Otis would prefer is Ryan Anderson and Hedo for Iggy. If that happens, start dancing because we can go after Deron Williams with a little help from Dwight. The Magic could offer an aggressive package of Jameer/JJ and Bass for Deron and a guy like Anthony Morrow. They could then let Jrich walk and try and sign Prince. The only problem is a huge hole at PF that would have to be addressed.

A guy to keep an eye on that the Magic have always liked is Big Baby Davis. I think Otis wants to make a run at him, and could sell him on starting here. He should not be very expensive and would add a ton of physicality.

Deron/Arenas

Iggy/Morrow

Prince/Q Rich

Big Baby/Fran

Dwight/Orton

Yes Please.

I feel like Big Baby is one of those guys (like Noah) where you HATE him when he is on the other team, but if he ever makes it to your team, you love him. I could see him starting if we had all that other talent, we wouldn't need to rely on him too much offensively and he has a knack for getting in and grabbing boards. Plus his mid-range jumper is pretty consistent.

I've suggested Baby in a bunch on trades. I hate the guy, but like his game. I think he'll command the full MLE or slightly above though to be honest. Seems like the type of guy to get overpaid.

But ya, ALL of that happening.

I'm telling you guys, we're doing jack diddly squat. Otis is a fool. We're doomed. No butts will be kissed raw. Me and Catman are getting a divorced. Sorry kids.

I just want you to know I'm gonna leave your name in my suicide note as the cause of my hanging, since you crushed my dreams, violated my optimism, and shattered my soul. :svgsad:

Big Baby is horrible

LOL. I love posts like this. Just ridiculous.

Baby will stay with Boston or go to a team that tells him he will start. I like his physicality over Bass. As others have mentioned, Bass is hesitant to do some dirty work that physically he looks like he would be great at.I do not think Bass or Anderson is better then Davis.

Once again, with the other scorer's on the floor he would be able to start for us. Let's not forget that potential of Fran coming over to split time at PF/C. I am afraid it may not happen with the lockout coming, and that would be too bad. Fran would fit this team quite well IMO.

Anyone who posts his Euro #s and thinks they are the same as the NBA stat lines should be banned for blatant ignorance.

I dont think fran will help us any. just my opinion

Fair enough, but do you at least have any reasons for your opinion? lol.

Fair enough, but do you at least have any reasons for your opinion? lol.

An even fairer question to ask that dude is whether he has actually ever witnessed Fran play. It sounds to me like Rubio is indeed coming over the the Wolves...and if he is it seems just as likely that Fran will come over too. I for one am excited to see this guy play in person. From what I heard he is going to be very athletic for us at the 4 at the least.

We all know that this trade here would be a great start for Otis this offseason. Make it happen!!!

My link

I'd even throw in 2013 1sr rd pick if it could get Hibachi outta here.

Then we get our go-to scorer by doing this trade.

My link

Indiana does this because Posey does nothing for them and is making too much money and Nelson is our only asset that would entice them. Plus Paul George will be the star for them and needs Granger outta there.

This all together this will give us flexibility to sign CP3 next offseason (assuming we get rid of Redick's expensive contract or buyout Posey's contract). Make the necessary sacrifices this year to make D12 a long term Magic and make him happy.