Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

We we're never in the running for Ellis OR Iggy. Everyone got all hyped up when Rudolph goes on umpalumpa's show and talks about how we could possibly land Iggy.

The best we can hope for is hopefully landing Mayo, and even thats a stretch, and sign Prince and pray Gil is as nuts as he really is and restructures his contract for his daddy and we cut Hedo with the amnesty. If not, Otis....Your....FIRRRRRRRRRRED.

christomasson Chris Tomasson

by HPbasketball

Sources say Nuggets deep into discussions with agent Dan HWNSNBU to sign Nene to extension by June 30 and are optimistic extension to get done

54 seconds ago

Hmm...let's see:

Dirk Nowitzki

Pau Gasol

Amar'e Stoudemire

LaMarcus Aldridge

Blake Griffin

Could even add Randolph, Garnett, Horford, Love. You sure Bosh is Top 5? He's Top 10, but he's on the backend somewhere around 7-9.

• Upvote 1

JarethOMMB Jareth Cutestory

@

@cb1115 Or even bring Camby off the bench to backup the 4/5 spot to still get his 20 or so minutes.

41 seconds ago

@

@cb1115 Or Miller/Mayo/Buike/Camby/Dwight Bench: Arenas/Ryan/Clark/Orton/FA big (Hayes).

1 minute ago

@

@cb1115 Arenas/Mayo/Prince/Camby/Dwight. Spank my hairy ass that's sexy.

1 minute ago

@

@cb1115 Ehhhh. But yeah, I'd even maybe swing Bass/Meer/Hedo for Camby/Miller or something like that.

2 minutes ago

@

@cb1115 Jameer/Mayo/Prince/Ryan/Dwight looks good to me on paper. 2 capable defenders on the wing, spacing, shooting, slashing.

5 minutes ago

@

@cb1115 I can live with that. Score 90 pts for all I care, but shut teams down. Feed the big fella. Not sexy, but smart.

7 minutes ago

@

@cb1115 @erivera7 And of course, throw as much money as you need to at Chucky Hayes. Man I want him in Magic blue...

11 minutes ago

@

@cb1115 @erivera7 This I absolutely agree with. Resign Earl. Sign Prince. Take a shot on Buike. Any of these along w/ Mayo is good IMO.

12 minutes ago

@

@erivera7 For the right price, he's very much a "solution".

12 minutes ago

@

@erivera7 Nobody attainable is the "answer". Mayo is a young and capable scoring wing who can not let his defender blow by him.

12 minutes ago

@

@erivera7 @cb1115 Mayo or bust. That's my only realistic option.

14 minutes ago

If I'm Otis Smith, I'm telling Philly and GS that Brand and Biedrins respectfully CAN be included in any package. I'm desperate.

16 minutes ago

This dude is smart.

Hmm...let's see:

Dirk Nowitzki

Pau Gasol

Amar'e Stoudemire

LaMarcus Aldridge

Blake Griffin

Could even add Randolph, Garnett, Horford, Love. You sure Bosh is Top 5? He's Top 10, but he's on the backend somewhere around 7-9.

I'd say Bosh is better than Griffin, Hortford, Love, Garnett at this point in his career, and possibly even Gasol. An argument can certainly be made for him as a top 5 power forward.

Edit: You would probably have to put him ahead of Amare as well when thinking long term since a second microfracture surgery for him is inevitable.

Bosh MAYBE could be considered a top 5 PF. But he's not even a top 15 player in my opinion. Barely makes into my top 25 for that matter.

Some PF's off the top of my head I take over Bosh are Dirk, Duncan (yup, even at his age), KG (same applies here), LA, Griffin, and maybe Gasol.

Bosh MAYBE could be considered a top 5 PF. But he's not even a top 15 player in my opinion. Barely makes into my top 25 for that matter.

Some PF's off the top of my head I take over Bosh are Dirk, Duncan (yup, even at his age), KG (same applies here), LA, Griffin, and maybe Gasol.

Maybe Randolph? Stat? Just curious.

ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

Union source provides a few more interesting nuggets: 1) Two sides both like amnesty clause, and would apply to cap AND tax (con't)

16 seconds ago

ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

2) Have discussed a recurring amnesty style-clause teams could use every X years; (con't)

4 seconds ago

ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

3) Union still has hopes for proposal in which bad teams could get an extra first-round pick/good teams lose one;

11 seconds ago