Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

what if LA doesn't make it to the finals and DWill and Dwight look like they are not going to resign - do you do this if players agree to sign?

Magic (D Will + Andrew Bynum)

Nets ( Jameer Nelson + Lamar Odom)

Lakers ( D Howard + JJ Redick)

Dwill/Arenas

Q / Arenas

Hedo / Q

Bass / Anderson

Bynum / ?

or

Magic (D Will + Lamar Odom + B Lopez)

Nets ( Jameer Nelson + A Bynum + $3M trade exception)

Lakers (Dwight Howard + JJ)

Dwill/Arenas

Q / Arenas

Hedo / L Odom / Q

L Odom / Bass / Anderson

Bynum / Bass / Anderson

Failed.

• Downvote 1

if we want to get back a top 5 player, no you don't get to unload those contracts - the other team is losing a top 5 player too ...and in these trade scenarios the Lakers would be giving up 2 very good 7fters and NJ one very good young 7 true center....would you rather have one or two of those plus a top 2 pg or would you rather get rid of Arenas/Hedo contract - u cant have both....I would take the talent

You would have us give up JJ, Jameer and Dwight for....

A PG who is really good, but not as good as Dwight and a guy missing a leg. This guy with a missing leg makes Arenas look healthy.

Or you would have the Nets give up D Will and Lopez for a guy missing a leg and Jameer....

Why don't the Nets just give us D Will for Arenas in that case? They get a guy missing a leg either way.

what if LA doesn't make it to the finals and DWill and Dwight look like they are not going to resign - do you do this if players agree to sign?

Magic (D Will + Andrew Bynum)

Nets ( Jameer Nelson + Lamar Odom)

Lakers ( D Howard + JJ Redick)

Dwill/Arenas

Q / Arenas

Hedo / Q

Bass / Anderson

Bynum / ?

or

Magic (D Will + Lamar Odom + B Lopez)

Nets ( Jameer Nelson + A Bynum + $3M trade exception)

Lakers (Dwight Howard + JJ)

Dwill/Arenas

Q / Arenas

Hedo / L Odom / Q

L Odom / Bass / Anderson

Bynum / Bass / Anderson

You are a disgusting human being and ought to be ashamed of yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are a disgusting human being and ought to be ashamed of yourself.

guess you missed the most important part of the post:

"what if LA doesn't make it to the finals and DWill and Dwight look like they are not going to resign - do you do this if players agree to sign? "

Dwight tells Otis he's not going to resign - what trade can your genius conjure up that we get the type of value that keep the Magic in contention?

Stupid Laker Fan Dwight Doesnt Want to play In LA Stop being Ric Bucher :panicworker:

I can't believe you just called me a Laker fan, that really really hurts...

read the post its pretty basic english:

"what if LA doesn't make it to the finals and DWill and Dwight look like they are not going to resign - do you do this if players agree to sign? "

You would have us give up JJ, Jameer and Dwight for....

A PG who is really good, but not as good as Dwight and a guy missing a leg. This guy with a missing leg makes Arenas look healthy.

Or you would have the Nets give up D Will and Lopez for a guy missing a leg and Jameer....

Why don't the Nets just give us D Will for Arenas in that case? They get a guy missing a leg either way.

they get a starting point guard and either an excellent two way/versatile all star level 7footer or they get 23yr old Bynum who while he has had injury problems is hardly a slouch - using PER there are only 2 centers better (Dwight and Duncan)

they get a starting point guard and either an excellent two way/versatile all star level 7footer or they get 23yr old Bynum who while he has had injury problems is hardly a slouch - using PER there are only 2 centers better (Dwight and Duncan)

You don't trade Dwight. Period. Unless you're getting Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, or Dwayne Wade along with tons of other talent with those guys. Please stop.

DWill and Lopez would be a done deal for me only if Dwight said to Otis he would not return period AND Turk or Arenas is packaged in that deal.

Anything else than that, It's a no.

DWill and Lopez would be a done deal for me only if Dwight said to Otis he would not return period AND Turk or Arenas is packaged in that deal.

Anything else than that, It's a no.

I'd probably consider that too, but only if we could dump Turk and include receiving Outlaw.

if we want to get back a top 5 player, no you don't get to unload those contracts - the other team is losing a top 5 player too ...and in these trade scenarios the Lakers would be giving up 2 very good 7fters and NJ one very good young 7 true center....would you rather have one or two of those plus a top 2 pg or would you rather get rid of Arenas/Hedo contract - u cant have both....I would take the talent

Why yes....yes you can have both! Anything less and its a FAIL!