Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

Unfortunately I can't put LeBron anywhere near Jordan because of the different eras both played. LeBron will probably go down as one of the best players in the post-handcheck era but I just it's a product of the NBA rules catering to his style a play more than anything else.

This.

Jordan averaged 30ppg for his career. LeBron has never done that for a season, and they're not allowed to play defense anymore.

Inform yourself before calling anyone a "bandwagoner".

I hate him too, but am able to recognize how special a talent he is. As with Jordan, Duncan, Kobe, hell even Shaq that was worse for us fans than any of the other studs.

Your opinion is very idiotic, because we all said that we are rooting "against" Miami. Read well before you post, next time.

My reply was badly worded and I wasn't calling you a bandwagoner. I just get upset at seeing Lebron jerseys all over the Central Florida area.

Lebron is a special talent. I wanted to watch him play when he first came into the league. Now he's a coddled star that the NBA allows to do whatever he wants offensively and defensively. Even Jordan didn't get as much help as Lebron gets from the league.

I think we'll agree on one thing: he's a much better player than Rose is and if those players switched teams, the Bulls would easily win the championship and the Heat would probably be out within the first 2 rounds.

My reply was badly worded and I wasn't calling you a bandwagoner. I just get upset at seeing Lebron jerseys all over the Central Florida area.

Lebron is a special talent. I wanted to watch him play when he first came into the league. Now he's a coddled star that the NBA allows to do whatever he wants offensively and defensively. Even Jordan didn't get as much help as Lebron gets from the league.

I think we'll agree on one thing: he's a much better player than Rose is and if those players switched teams, the Bulls would easily win the championship and the Heat would probably be out within the first 2 rounds.

True dat. Although i think Heat would be ousted in ECF, not 2nd round, but yes, the Bulls would be unstoppable in that scenario.

Lol, dude. It doesn't make me less of a Magic fan for being able to realise LeBron is one of the most talented basketball players ever.

• Downvote 1

Lol, dude. It doesn't make me less of a Magic fan for being able to realise LeBron is one of the most talented basketball players ever.

There is a point though when being a dick outways being a great basketball player. I have let myself try and like Lebron... But he is just a *******.... And thats why as a basketball fan, I can not appreciate his talent or watch him play. Just like I can't stand to watch Tom Cruise movies anymore... even though he is a great actor, the fact is he is a dick and that outways his talent.

• Upvote 1

I heard there were some things going on between Vanessa (kobe's wife) and Pau Gasol. Probably explains Gasol's disappearing act this series.

Soft ass Pau Gasol has no chance with a chick this hot

vanessa-bryant-pic.jpg

Since when has it been legal to box out by facing your man and grabbing his arms so he can't raise them? Did I miss a memo? That's a foul at every level of basketball isn't it?

Dwight was boxed out like this in the ATL series and it's the sole way OKC is keeping Z-Bo off the glass. I don't get it.

Since when has it been legal to box out by facing your man and grabbing his arms so he can't raise them? Did I miss a memo? That's a foul at every level of basketball isn't it?

Dwight was boxed out like this in the ATL series and it's the sole way OKC is keeping Z-Bo off the glass. I don't get it.

legal

suck okc win clay bennett no good person memphis good team to bad no more memphis

Am I the only one who thinks the Heat are gonna sweep the Bulls? Or at least take them in 5

Btw, chat for the game? I miss you guys