Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

Here's the place to talk about the non-Magic games in the playoffs.

I made this because there is a must-see video from the end of Celtics-Knicks today. I missed this when watching live, and everyone I've talked to did as well. After watching it, it's pretty amazing that most of us didn't even realize HOW Ray Allen got so open.

This is simple...just watch KG.

Enjoy:

http://yfrog.com/h0t0cvyj

KG getting away with a typical KG move.

The OKC-DEN series is going to be awesome.

The Heat's "white out" is hilarious mainly because they're trying to hide away all the empty chairs in the arena.

• Upvote 1

Pathetic officiating, though not surprising in the least. I also love how Rose was complaining about getting called on a totally obvious foul on that 3pt attempt. Even just a fraction of his reaction is something I've seen Dwight get T'd up for, but the zebras did nothing.

In truth, Rose has a great game and is a very good player....when Dwight isn't on the floor. I can't wait to play them so he can expose the fact that Rose simply cannot adjust his game against Dwight and just becomes yet another jump shooter on their roster.

That's why Dwight should be MVP.

Keep the hype train going for the Heat talking heads, and I'll keep looking at this stat:

Sixers bench - 43; Heat bench - 18

Hmm, I wonder what's going to happen when the Heat play a decent team in a series...

Keep the hype train going for the Heat talking heads, and I'll keep looking at this stat:

Sixers bench - 43; Heat bench - 18

Hmm, I wonder what's going to happen when the Heat play a decent team in a series...

The Heat probably aren't going to need more more than that from their bench to be successful.