Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Mickael Pietrus: I Can Take Suns To Finals

If Nash plays like in the MVP seasons, Carter plays like when he was 27, Robin Lopez plays like Brooke Lopez.. they have a chance

If Nash plays like in the MVP seasons, Carter plays like when he was 27, Robin Lopez plays like Brooke Lopez.. they have a chance of making the playoffs.

fixed.

Quick......someone pull up the quotes from when MP came here.

You'd be surprised at the similarity in the comments. He has confidence......can't deny that. It's probably as lofty a goal as Gortat urging them to play defense.

My dude is 1-23 from distance. Sad, sad story.

EDIT: 2-32 after the Sac-Town game.

???? He's shooting 43.5% from 3pt land with the suns and 39.1% with the Magic this year

???? He's shooting 43.5% from 3pt land with the suns and 39.1% with the Magic this year

My mistake. I saw this quote from Brian Schmitz's article "Pietrus, playing four games (one start), is averaging 13.3 points, including 1-of-23 from 3-point range (43.5 percent)." And I added tonights numbers too it. He must have meant 11-23. Which would now make him 12-32, which leaves him at 37.5% which is just below what he was shooting in Orlando.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-magic-schmitz-sunday-0102-20110101,0,7063915.column

My mistake. I saw this quote from Brian Schmitz's article "Pietrus, playing four games (one start), is averaging 13.3 points, including 1-of-23 from 3-point range (43.5 percent)." And I added tonights numbers too it. He must have meant 11-23. Which would now make him 12-32.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-magic-schmitz-sunday-0102-20110101,0,7063915.column

That's what you get for reading Brian Schmitz' articles. . .