Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

Fran Vasquez to come to Magic in 2011/12?(link)

Otis is going to get this guy over here, get him ready to sign a contract. Then tell him his gf changed her mind and rip it up in front if his face. hahahahhahahahahahaha

jejejejejejejejeje

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Breaking News:

The Orlando Magic have traded a future 1st round draft pick and an undisclosed amount of cash to Fran Vasquez's girlfriend for the rights to Fran Vasquez
  • Upvote 2

20050730csrcsrdep_3_I_LCO.jpg

Man, those were the days. The promise of Franny. Brian Hill. An injured Grant Hill.

I love the basket on a basket back there. Wonder if it was some trick the Magic were working on back in the days... when three point shooting superteam was in the works. Hit a basket on a basket and get 6 points?

20050730csrcsrdep_3_I_LCO.jpg

Man, those were the days. The promise of Franny. Brian Hill. An injured Grant Hill.

Ugh..good thing we have new jerseys.

According to that article he has a year left on his deal, my guess is he is trying to get himself a better deal over seas by creating competition.

Intentional or not, this is what I see happening unless Gortat & Bass were traded or something that creates a big need like that. Fran's team almost surely losses Rubio next year & Fran is no longer on a rookie pay scale. Odds Magic offer Fran more money & Barcelona watches two of it's key players walk seems highly unlikely.

Best case scenerio seems trade.

I wonder how the new CBA will affect things? Currently, the rookie scale wouldn't apply to him, but whose to say that won't change next summer?