Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

Fran Vasquez to come to Magic in 2011/12?(link)

Out of the mouth of Brian Schmitz: "The Magic say Vazquez --- who stood them up after they drafted him in the first round in 2005 --- is coming around to joining them for the 2011-12 season."-via Dave Twardzik

Believe it or not? Do you really care? Here is the link:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/columnists/os-schmitz-nba-extra-column-1024-20101023,0,3185801.column

Hmm too early for April fools day.. According to that article he has a year left on his deal, my guess is he is trying to get himself a better deal over seas by creating competition.

Lets see, Fran Vasquez, Juan Carlos Navarro, Rudy Fernandez, Ricky Rubio, all from Spain, all either drafted by an NBA team or played for one, all are either trying to get back to Europe or decided not to leave....why are NBA GM's still drafting these guys?? I don't care if an 8 footer shows up in Spain with 3pt range, a nasty attitude and sparks shooting out of his azz I want no part of these guys.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I stopped caring three years ago. This guy clearly doesn't want to be here and he'll never be here. I don't know why anyone still gives a $%^&. If making the finals isn't enough for him to come over here then what is. So can we stop making these threads about this guy.

Come on dude, remember the filter isn't working, but still don't curse on the site..thanks.and also I don't care about Franny

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Out of the mouth of Brian Schmitz: "The Magic say Vazquez --- who stood them up after they drafted him in the first round in 2005 --- is coming around to joining them for the 2011-12 season."-via Dave Twardzik

Believe it or not? Do you really care? Here is the link:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/columnists/os-schmitz-nba-extra-column-1024-20101023,0,3185801.column

I don't really care either, but if he wants to come...let him. He might be cheaper than Gortat and we can trade Gortat to another team since he wants to go anyways

• Upvote 1

I thought he just signed a new contract extension with his Spanish club.

we need to sign fran becuz otis is a friggin moron cuz he's dumb and we need fran to be able to win in the finals i swear if we got him we would win the guy can hit jumpshots and play ball like a dynamite fire cracker on the fourth of july and twice on sunday so n e wayz best news of the offseason i know marc acres 3:16 has really wanted him here since birth so this should please him much viva la magic!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I don't care if an 8 footer shows up in Spain with 3pt range, a nasty attitude and sparks shooting out of his azz I want no part of these guys.

Really?? I'd draft him and trade his rights to Memphis for Rudy Gay and Marc Gasol. Make him a PG and Minnesota would take him in a heartbeat.

• Downvote 1