Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

The official PANIC!!!!!!!!! SUPER TEAM IN THE DIVISION!!!! Thread

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

Atleast the championship will be in FLORIDA..lol..Too bad it won't be us..Let's be realistic here..Those 3 kill us all the time, now there on one team and imagine how many freethrows they are going to shoot! Dwight Howard is going to be in foul trouble every time we go against them.

Good thing we've got Orton to give up 6 fouls

Otis,

Please, for the love of all things holy on this crap-infested earth, PLEASE get us Chris Paul.

That one man alone would put us on even ground with the would-be super-team down south.

Sincerely,

A Life-Long Magic Fan.

This is such a terrible thing for the league I can't believe this is going to happen. How is anyone supposed to care about watching games when things are so lopsided? Lack of competition is ALWAYS a bad thing.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

This is such a terrible thing for the league I can't believe this is going to happen. How is anyone supposed to care about watching games when things are so lopsided? Lack of competition is ALWAYS a bad thing.

Exactly. Lots of people who support other teams, teams that are not title contenders from the get-go, are going to lose alot of interest. Even teams who are "contenders" might lose a bit of support because people will think "Meh Miami's got it already".

TV ratings for the regular season would drop I would think. It can't be good to have one team that is above all and everything.

Miami Thrice, a nickname that has been thrown around in light of the news that LeBron James intends to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh with the Heat, was a domain name on June 30th, 2010.

MiamiThrice.com was registered just one day before free agency began, according to public records.

The domain is owned by Kyle Kostesich, who is the CEO of Weems Wear, a company specializing in custom sports t-shirts.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/s..._30th/#ixzz0t5Yar0Vw

Apparently a done deal... makes me wonder a bit.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<object codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"

classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"

height="385"

width="480"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

wmode="transparent"

allowScriptAccess="never"

height="385"

width="480"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uD8DlxwHsE&hl=en_US&fs=1"

/>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

That song became much more tolerable to me when I realized that the whole point was that it wasn't actually 3am; it was just that the clock was broken, and no one cared enough to fix it.

from Cavs insider and someone that's been following Lebron since high school:

quote:
I can only say this. Knowing Lebron's inner circle. I would estimate that at most ...especially right now, only three..maybe four counting Savannah, know his true plans. I cannot ...and I can't say it strong enough ..CANNOT imagine for the life of me any of these people disclosing his plans to anyone. ANYONE, especially a media outlet or tie.

So, I'm sure Broussard and Newsday have a source, but it wouldn't be from one of those that truly truly know. They wouldn't let it out of the bag before Lebron does during his special program to announce it.

I'm sure Miami is the 2nd choice ...I'm sure Cleveland is his 1st choice. I think when the time comes to say the words ...he'll say Cleveland Cavaliers.

That's truly what I believe in my heart of hearts. I do not believe what is being reported.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

from Cavs insider and someone that's been following Lebron since high school:

quote:
I can only say this. Knowing Lebron's inner circle. I would estimate that at most ...especially right now, only three..maybe four counting Savannah, know his true plans. I cannot ...and I can't say it strong enough ..CANNOT imagine for the life of me any of these people disclosing his plans to anyone. ANYONE, especially a media outlet or tie.

So, I'm sure Broussard and Newsday have a source, but it wouldn't be from one of those that truly truly know. They wouldn't let it out of the bag before Lebron does during his special program to announce it.

I'm sure Miami is the 2nd choice ...I'm sure Cleveland is his 1st choice. I think when the time comes to say the words ...he'll say Cleveland Cavaliers.

That's truly what I believe in my heart of hearts. I do not believe what is being reported.

This is good news. It's pretty much down to 2 teams though, and hopefully he stays in Cleveland for the sake of our title hopes and for the sake of Cleveland fans..although I hate them.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Dwight to the Lakers RIGHT?

If those 3 team up, there is no doubt in my mind.

If this superteam happens, and we make minor tweaks to the roster...I am going to make "Fire Otis" T-shirts at Mother Falcon...who's in?