Nyce_1

Junkie's info from last night

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

quote:

I seriously think the age gap between certain posters is the cause of all our problems.

How old are you? For your sake please be under 21.

And yet comments like this are deemed acceptable by the other faction of the forums. Yeesh.

I'm 25. I also understand how to be both a normal human being and act like a complete idiot on a message board.

Right. So stop acting like an idiot because your basketball posts are good ones. If you filtered out all the silly posts that mean nothing you would be a top poster.

And when you guys justify your nonsense posts by saying "it's a slow offseason..etc" that doesn't really cut it. Just get off the net and do other stuff when it is slow. No need to clog threads because it is a "slow offseason". Let it be slow and take a break.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I seriously think the age gap between certain posters is the cause of all our problems.

And yet comments like this are deemed acceptable by the other faction of the forums. Yeesh.

I'm 25. I also understand how to be both a normal human being and act like a complete idiot on a message board.

Right. So stop acting like an idiot because your basketball posts are good ones. If you filtered out all the silly posts that mean nothing you would be a top poster.

And when you guys justify your nonsense posts by saying "it's a slow offseason..etc" that doesn't really cut it. Just get off the net and do other stuff when it is slow. No need to clog threads because it is a "slow offseason". Let it be slow and take a break.

If he filtered out all of his silly posts he would only have 821 posts...

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

smile_headbang.gif

BJ always did post stuff that kept me busy during the down times. He was getting a little ridiculous the last couple of threads though.

I'm with Echo. At times I think we all could get suspended.

Was Junkie "trolling" by posting derogatory or inflammatory stuff? I don't know in this instance b/c I missed the offense. I know in the past his actions have warranted discipline. He's gone bonkers at times. To be fair, however, some of the sarcastic replies and jabs at him seem to constitute hazing and harassing, too. It's like squirting gas on fire until Junkie blows, which seems to be the intent of certain posters.

For the record, I enjoy the general humor of the board. It is often hilarious and a nice break from a stressful work environment. Still I wish we could have a community that better respected one another. Smack, man, I wish you posted more and know you are reading this thread. I always enjoyed reading your stuff.

I'd really love to know how you guys calling me out for the things I do is any different from people complaining about Junkie?

And before you go "Well, Junkie was suspended, maybe you should be too then", save it. I don't antagonize people or discussions on this forum.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Junkie: The Glen Beck of the Orlando Magic Message Boards.

Thats Way off...

More like the the joe Klein of the message boards

quote:
Originally posted by Natesroom:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Junkie: The Glen Beck of the Orlando Magic Message Boards.

Thats Way off...

More like the the joe Klein of the message boards

Or Bill Maher

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Was Junkie "trolling" by posting derogatory or inflammatory stuff? I don't know in this instance b/c I missed the offense. I know in the past his actions have warranted discipline. He's gone bonkers at times. To be fair, however, some of the sarcastic replies and jabs at him seem to constitute hazing and harassing, too. It's like squirting gas on fire until Junkie blows, which seems to be the intent of certain posters.

He kept starting bad threads and complaining about the mods when they got locked. I didn't read the rules, I don't know if this is even why he was suspended or if it was something we don't know about.