Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

So O-dub

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan7687:

as much as i love "beef" i feel we should maybe try to steer away from threads existing for the sole purpose of bashing or publicly defacing another member of the board. None the less if anyone wants to man up and challenge me in a freestyle rap battle, id be more then happy to oblige ^_^

Can we break out the cardboard and bust out some headspins? I have crazy skillz.

Its the way newspaper writers write their stories. The points are made very early within the first few short paragraphs. This way, the reader gets what the need very early on, and it becomes easier to keep their attention.

Dude, this was the best thread ever and shows the inner monster of Jack Daniel. You noobs better watch out.

Like I said before JD, you don't want to mess with me. I'm black.(lol). But seriously, you don't, I have peoples. This may be a little late but your turd ****. That was like uhh........4 months late.

These were the dark ages for me when I didn't know what a forum was all about. I get the point now.

I haven't see anything negative from you in a while Odub. You've been making really good posts lately.

Well maybe the Brian Hill in a alley was over the top. LOL

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

Don't know how to read into ...

What your trying to say.

I was only trying to help.

JD

I was just joking around with ya except the part where I have peoples and that I'm black.

We are cool now but I wanted to bring this one back for some unfinished business.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

You suck O, go baq to ur hole u were born from.

tsk tsk tsk..You are are not allowed to tell people to go back to their hole around here anymore, you may be labled an Imus....

and I dont know how to read into this, but man alive, If this is O-Dub's bash thread (its been here all along, its fate), a kin to the Marc Acres 3:16 thread, than the prophecy must come true - and as much as I hate to say it, looks like Vince Carter is coming to town!

Actually, if you look at the dates of the threads before my second thread, this one was started in December.