Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Im sorry

we lost because i didn't watch the game. The g/f dragged me to a Bowling for Soup concert.

I told her i didn't want to go. She bought a ticket anyway.

I tried to fake being sick. She said she would go by herself but i cant allow her to walk to Floyd's by herself. She would probably get kidnapped or something.

So yeah, this one's on me.

You really won't let her walk to Floyd's by herself? Can we say overprotective?

Now, if this was say...CHUBBY'S, I would totally understand. But a grown woman should be able to handle herself on the strip. You should've made your sister go with her.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

I tried to fake being sick. She said she would go by herself but i cant allow her to walk to Floyd's by herself. She would probably get kidnapped or something.

lol

I have to confess, too. I fell asleep in the 3rd when we were up by ten. Thought we'd racked 'em. My bad. Still not as bad as L4TW, not nearly as bad, but still bad.

If we are all confessing, I guess I have a confession to make, the reason the Magic aren't winning like last season is due to the fact that I got a night job, and havent been able to watch as much games anymore. I have missed alot of games this season, and without my BELIEVE, the Magic are clearly struggling. I am deeply sorry, and I hope you can all find it in your hearts to forgive me.