Sign in to follow this  
jec

Official Vince Carter Appreciation Thread

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

What's he shooting for the year? Watch what this game does to our offense....my god, he'll shoot it everytime he touches. Sorry, but he has stunk for most of the year...one game isn't going to change much. Great game offensively....no doubt....but he has a lot to do to get the bust label off his back.

Two big games could be all it takes to get your confidence with a new team. A guy like Vince is trying to fit in with an established team like the Magic isn't always going to work.

The biggest question, 'does he have anything left in the tank?', was answered in a big way tonight. 48 pts. He just has to work on staying in his comfort zone now and growing his chemistry with the guys. making championship type decisions.

Dear Vince,

I doubted you and I was wrong. I honestly underestimated how much you had left in the tank. Thank you for almost singlehandedly winning this game for us tonight. I promise I won't doubt you again.

(until you start faking injuries and shooting less than 30% from the floor again).

Love,

me

Carter was awsome tonight no way the magic win it without him! This is the vince that I know and love. Glad I recorded this game.

GO MAGIC!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

i don't mind it cause dwight and shard both got theres to..he didn't hog the ball, and he was HEDO X 1000 when we needed him to take this game on his shoulders..

Exactly my thoughts, everyone got theirs.