Sign in to follow this  
jec

Official Vince Carter Appreciation Thread

What's he shooting for the year? Watch what this game does to our offense....my god, he'll shoot it everytime he touches. Sorry, but he has stunk for most of the year...one game isn't going to change much. Great game offensively....no doubt....but he has a lot to do to get the bust label off his back.

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

What's he shooting for the year? Watch what this game does to our offense....my god, he'll shoot it everytime he touches. Sorry, but he has stunk for most of the year...one game isn't going to change much. Great game offensively....no doubt....but he has a lot to do to get the bust label off his back.

He's played very, very well over the past 4 games and got to the rim consistently in the two games before that. How many more games would it take? I'm not questioning your logic, just curious.

quote:

Who cares? Bro is gonna score all the points he should have the last two months in a week.

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:

He's played very, very well over the past 4 games and got to the rim consistently in the two games before that. How many more games would it take? I'm not questioning your logic, just curious.

He was 5-17 last game and shot terrible...I saw the game....its ONE game. Maybe he can string a GROUP of games together.....like 15-20. That's just a QUARTER of a season....if he can't do that....then his career is over. Again, its one game. But a very very good one.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:

He was 5-17 last game and shot terrible...I saw the game....its ONE game. Maybe he can string a GROUP of games together.....like 15-20. That's just a QUARTER of a season....if he can't do that....then his career is over. Again, its one game. But a very very good one.

...You can't look at one game and put too much into it. Vince missed shots he normally makes in the 5-17 game and made more shots than he normally does tonight. As long as he mantains a decent percentage throughout a stretch then he played very well.