Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

Magic W-L record suggests Dwight's absence doesn't make difference(Internet)

quote:

Out of curiosity, I looked up the Orlando Magic's record with and without starting center Dwight Howard this season and last.

Contrary to what you might think, the numbers suggest that Dwight Howard's absence doesn't make a huge difference.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with Dwight Howard, including last year's run in the NBA playoffs, the Orlando Magic are 3-1.

Without Dwight Howard?

The single loss was a throwaway in the final few games of the season when Orlando already had its playoff spot and Hedo took a rest as well.

Oh, and before you start posting WP is bashing Dwight again this was written and posted on the Internet... Not by me.

quote:

Out of curiosity, I looked up the Orlando Magic's record with and without starting center Dwight Howard this season and last.

Contrary to what you might think, the numbers suggest that Dwight Howard's absence doesn't make a huge difference.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with Dwight Howard, including last year's run in the NBA playoffs, the Orlando Magic are 3-1.

Without Dwight Howard?

The single loss was a throwaway in the final few games of the season when Orlando already had its playoff spot and Hedo took a rest as well.

Oh, and before you start posting WP is bashing Dwight again this was written and posted on the Internet... Not by me.

Good points I never realized this. I think we need to trade Dwight ASAP he is our biggest weakness and we can probably get Hedo back for him if we do a trade with the Raptors.

Ready to have your mind blown?

T-Mac's postseason record against the Pistons is right at .500 just about. Dwight's an embarrasing 1-8. Dwight for T-Mac = Championship