Sign in to follow this  
jec

****<33 ThE OffIciAL StuFf roX THreAd <33 ****

Stuff is the best Mascot in the NBA. For people to be making fun of Stuff have never been to a Magic game, stuff does some of the crazyiest "STUFF" haha I made a joke, that I ever seen a mascot do.

Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

Quite possibly the best mascot to grace the earth in the history of mascotism is Stuff. Never has there been a dragon to capture our imaginations like he has.

stuff.jpg

Props to Stuff Jr. as well, may he receive the torch one day from his wise father.

Go Stuff!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

smile_svgsad.png

What a useless contribution.

Did you know that Stuff's fur is woven from the manes of magical Swedish river dragons and that it can withstand heats of up to 1000 degrees C?

I imagine the man in the costume is a failed actor or former party clown fallen from grace.

And let me guess, a Warlock that happens to play for the Orlando Magic skinned the manes off these Swedish river dragons under these extreme temperatures?

quote:

Props to Stuff Jr. as well, may he receive the torch one day from his wise father.

I was in driver's ed at Boone HS w/ Stuff Jr. 10 years ago. He was a cool dude, got me in behind the scenes at some Magic games. Don't think he's still doing the Stuff Jr. gig, though, but I guarantee whoever it is now is a dwarf and not a kid.