Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

The Draft Thread [Draft is June 25th 7PM]

if we dont want to add the salary of a 1st round pick, we should trade the tpe and get calathes. he wont count against the cap next year and is a great passer, especially in pick and roll situations. id hate to let this tpe go to waste

sorry...didn't see this thread and posted in the Around the NBA forum. The Knicks have reportedly bought that Laker pick.

quote:
Originally posted by ufballer86:

if we dont want to add the salary of a 1st round pick, we should trade the tpe and get calathes. he wont count against the cap next year and is a great passer, especially in pick and roll situations. id hate to let this tpe go to waste

Calathes wont be good. as a UF fan you should have seen him play terrible defense. Also, who exactly has UF played during his time there? Last year they played 1 top 25 team (LSU #18) and had a horrible SOS with great teams such as: Toledo, Bradley, So Utah, Mo. Kansas City, Florida A&M, Fla Gulf Coast, Georgia Southern, Winthrop, Stetson, and Longwood. Despite playing 10 'JV' teams and in a extremely weak SEC last year he still only managed to average 17ppg.

Why not pick up a Tony Douglas plays in the ACC, faced 10 top 25 teams last year, won ACC defensive player of the year honors, and is better in almost every statistical catagory other than assists.

or Eric Maynor who can at least score against teams like UCLA, Oklahoma, duke, and pitt.

quote:
Originally posted by BRich:

sorry...didn't see this thread and posted in the Around the NBA forum. The Knicks have reportedly bought that Laker pick.

They paid 3 million for the 29th pick in the first round.

They are also shopping their 2 second round draft picks I wonder if Otis Smith is checking that out???

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:

They are also shopping their 2 second round draft picks I wonder if Otis Smith is checking that out???

been on that for over an hr http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...=285100213#285100213

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:

been on that for over an hr http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...=285100213#285100213

Well how many go over there? From what I have seen not many.

The Thunder just give the first surprise skipping on Rubio. Sacramento just get another PG, so maybe he's goin to fall... not in NY I hope!

I can't imagine the Wolves will keep both guys. Doesn't make sense to me to draft 2 PG's that high. I am shocked they didn't grab Jordan Hill!