Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 4 - Game 2: NBA Finals Game Thread Magic @ Lakers 6/7 8:00 P.M.

hell yes i am monday is a public holiday here so i went clothes shopping with her today and told her i wont be talking to her or going anywhere its all about the game

any way... this is the most crucital game for us we need to come out stronger and wiser i dont believe we could play like that again this series

i have liked everything i have heard stan say and remember he was down 0-2 to dallas we he lead miami to the title in 2006 i am a beliver i am confident magic by 5

Stan didn't coach the Heat in the Finals.

Pat Riley took over so he could win the ring and get the glory.

The IMO strategy:

Defense: Shadow all players and guard Kobe one on one. He said he will take what the defense gives him, well let him go for 40, 50, or even 60. He will run out of gas by the 4rth. In the 4rth Kobe will be trying to do too much.

Offense: Run and Gun. No walking the ball up the court. Sprint down the court every time and go for transition buckets.

The Magic got any shot they wanted in Game 1, the shots just did not fall. Phill Jackson even eluded to this. It was Game 1 jitters and it will be gone for tonight's Game 2.

The Magic are going to win tonight! We tainted Bostons pretty record, now were going to taint Phil Jackson on being undefeated when his team wins the 1st game of a series! Go Magic!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

blah blah blah blah

Either you bring something completely irrelevant to this game thread, or you GTFO. This is Sky's gimmick.

Know your place on these boards, boy.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

blah blah blah blah

Either you bring something completely irrelevant to this game thread, or you GTFO. This is Sky's gimmick.

Know your place on these boards, boy.

Do sum reseerch necks time.