Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

April 3rd Gamethread: Cavs @ Magic

This is a very telling game.

In a post-game conference recently, SVG stated that the difference between the regular season and the playoffs is that the regular season indicates the team that can consistently play and stay focused. The playoffs however, indicate which teams can play at the very highest level.

This game will have a playoff feel to it. We will see if the Magic can "go to a different gear", because that's exactly what it is going to take, come playoff time.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Love the game thread. With that said we will not love the result.

Cavs 98 Magic 89.

295wfu9.gif

6u6uver.jpg

dwight_cry.gif

The Magic will have a nice 15 point lead at some point and then us getting lazy combined with some terrible officiating will allow the Cavs to come back, but we'll hold em off, just like the last two Celtic games.

We'll then meet them in the ECF and they'll know that we own them...advantage us.

Addi has provided the benchmark for the "get down to business" game thread.

The x-factor matchup is the Cavs shooting guards versus the Magic shooting guards. West/Gibson/Szcerbiak (Wally plays like a SG) and Lee/Redick/Pietrus. Whichever group plays better.. that team's probably gonna win. For the record, I think Lee has the best game on both ends, and it's a wash between the other five guys.

We can worry about losing when the Magic have to go to Atlanta and Houston. So for now, enjoy the win. Treytime stole the score I had in mind, by the way.

Cleveland 87

Orlando 96

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Cavs lose, does this help us or hurt us?

Negates the effects of us losing to Toronto probably

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Addi has provided the benchmark for the "get down to business" game thread.

The x-factor matchup is the Cavs shooting guards versus the Magic shooting guards. West/Gibson/Szcerbiak (Wally plays like a SG) and Lee/Redick/Pietrus. Whichever group plays better.. that team's probably gonna win. For the record, I think Lee has the best game on both ends, and it's a wash between the other five guys.

We can worry about losing when the Magic have to go to Atlanta and Houston. So for now, enjoy the win. Treytime stole the score I had in mind, by the way.

Cleveland 87

Orlando 96

What can I say, you like the way I think.