Sign in to follow this  
gporter

Game Thread: Magic @ Knicks 2/25/09

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

Nate Robinson worries me, however we'll see how the team responds after SVG's words tonight...

Spontaneous Krypto-Nate Robinson will likely go off, but the Knicks have no one to match our perimeter shooters shot-for-shot and of course, they cannot stop Dwight inside. Also, I firmly believe that we can match their tempo when they try to run. Look for both teams to go over 100.

The way are perimeter defense look last night. I'm not sure if we can match their perimeter shooters, and the Knicks light it up from the outside at home.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:

quote:

Nate Robinson worries me, however we'll see how the team responds after SVG's words tonight...

Spontaneous Krypto-Nate Robinson will likely go off, but the Knicks have no one to match our perimeter shooters shot-for-shot and of course, they cannot stop Dwight inside. Also, I firmly believe that we can match their tempo when they try to run. Look for both teams to go over 100.

The way are perimeter defense look last night. I'm not sure if we can match their perimeter shooters, and the Knicks light it up from the outside at home.

I have confidence that the tongue-lashing SVG gave the team will prevent them from shooting so bad two nights in a row.

quote:

My Stream

I know you posted the JTV sports section, however I hide my channel from the directory in order to keep a low profile so I can keep bringing these games to you guys icon_smile.gif

Sweet thanks!

you have been a lifesaver!

Next we need Live Streaming HD!!

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:

quote:

they would have to shoot 60 percent from the field too, i'd take any team that needs 60 percent from the field to beat us in a 7 game series... with a healthy peitrus.

Sky, buddy, I hate to break it to you, but backpeddaling all the way down the lane while your man drives on you doesn't equal good defense. Sure, he may not have let his man by him but, oh, look, we're at the basket!

Magic victorious by a 14 point margin.

If Coach Ewing is not on the bench do not be alarmed because he is at Scores.

With that said I think the Magic rally from last night and lose a heartbreaker at the buzzer 123-122.

windowslivewritermadisonsquaregarden-29fcmapdc08c1289c37.jpg

Why is Madison Square Garden Circular??

Anyway, we win tonight. The team will be pissed and I don't see back to back teams having the shooting nights of the season to beat us.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

windowslivewritermadisonsquaregarden-29fcmapdc08c1289c37.jpg

Why is Madison Square Garden Circular??

Anyway, we win tonight. The team will be pissed and I don't see back to back teams having the shooting nights of the season to beat us.

according to futurama:

futur12.jpg