quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Oh come on Jareth, where's your BELIEVE at!!!

Magic 107

Thunder 90

As I recall, it was moved to the Off-Topic Forum. I know, I couldn't find it either.

Magic 1

Thonics -1

We win

ha.ha.ha. this is the funee..

I agree.

Half-time trade of JJ and Cook for Collison. Book it.

Can they perform the physicals right then and switch jerseys?

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

I like the "Buy a TV, FDR, it's 2008" line.

I do not like the thrashing of the online streams. But with a SunSports game like this, it's neither here nor there..

That being said, their x-factor is Jeff Green because his play's just been all over the place since we played them last, while ours is anyone who tries to defend Durant. Lee, Redick, etc. Kevin should be outlawed from being a shooting guard, it's just ridiculously unfair.

I'd like to say OKC will show a little pride and at least make this a nail-biter, but they'd have to have pride in the first place.

Orlando 108

Oklahoma City 91

I'm playing Rashard Lewis in Pick One tonight, let's go Sweet Lew~!

i think that sg position will start to get taller as the years go by, the days of jeff horneseck(sp?) and steve kerr are somewhat done. if a guard is going to be playing between 6'4-6'5, he better know how to handle point half the time.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

Drunk On Mystery. . .

I'm sorry, but this was one of the best features of this Forum, and YOU DESTROYED IT!

Go ahead and flame me, but if this is the way you are going to treat it, I hope you never sign up for it again!!!

Yeah, I said it . . . I'm not afraid of you (haha!)

Everyone that signs up for a game thread is entitled to do it how they want. If it's different from how you like, sorry.

I found this forum while surfing around Magic's official site and thought its gonna be more formal than other free flight forums. I really loved here from many point of views. Espcially im visiting here after every game for checking Sky's Stocks. Unfurtanetly i do not like close binds between some members and moderators. Im pointing Marc Acres and DOM. If it's different from how you like, sorry.

How come u can clearly bash your own player in game thread. Sorry Still strugling to understand it.

quote:
Originally posted by SarGe:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

Drunk On Mystery. . .

I'm sorry, but this was one of the best features of this Forum, and YOU DESTROYED IT!

Go ahead and flame me, but if this is the way you are going to treat it, I hope you never sign up for it again!!!

Everyone that signs up for a game thread is entitled to do it how they want. If it's different from how you like, sorry.

I found this forum while surfing around Magic's official site and thought its gonna be more formal than other free flight forums. I really loved here from many point of views. Espcially im visiting here after every game for checking Sky's Stocks. Unfurtanetly i do not like close binds between some members and moderators. Im pointing Marc Acres and DOM. If it's different from how you like, sorry.

How come u can clearly bash your own player in game thread. Sorry Still strugling to understand it.

^^^^^What he said!

Because we all are part of the MAGIC NATION...

the world is a bunch of agreements and disagreements

to hold this together we are like the UN where we discuss and debate the outcome.

trust me my friend...

this is the best as are the MAGIC.

I speak for all saying WELCOME TO OUR MAGIC NATION.

We joke ...

We debate to the point of arguing.

But in my heart ...

I would never be any place else when it comes to our MAGIC

Just BELIEVE as we all do and join our MAGIC NATION

JD

quote:

Drunk On Mystery. . .

I'm sorry, but the Game Thread is one of the best features of this Forum, and YOU, SIR, DESTROYED IT!

How does my post get edited for personal attacks but this is let go?

This is obviously a personal attack, he/she is telling Drunk to never do a game thread again because he killed it?!?!?

Seriously, some people need to learn a sense of humor and realize that this is a board basically run by public, non-paid people. If you want all Gamethreads to be the exact same and to your specifications, I suggest you send a resume to Amway Arena, if not, then shut up and let people who sign up for gamethreads do them the way they want.

Also, don't be surprised if there isn't currently a paid opening in the Organization for "Official OrlandoMagicZone.com Game Thread Maker"

This team couldn't win against us if ACDC was sitting courtside. Then again, there's the next best thing, Tiger Woods.

With him in the crowd, there's always a 50% chance we lose, and a 100% chance for a close game.

However, Tiger leaves at half-time, and we win by 32.

Magic 118

THUNDA! 86