Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

HOOPSWORLD preseason power rankings: EAST

I actually laughed while reading that. That, and had my jaw hitting the desk.

Orlando the six seed? You've got to be kidding me. If they're right... good for them.

But they're not! Ha!!

Kyler is full of BS. He broke the Camby trade? How long before the wire did? I didn't hear a mention of that trade before it became official from him. Same thing with the Posey signing.

Defend that writer all he wants. He'll fit right in with the "ESPNs" of the sports world.

Kyler is from Kentucky, like me. That may explain his favoritism for Bogans.

I actually think he's a super nice guy for responding individually to many of you posting on his site. I hope your reading his posts because he's giving you some insider info at ther same time, lol.

Jareth, there is nothing in the world wrong with disagreeing with someone else's opinion but as I was reading through some of the posters comments I saw you commenting about the website has lost all credibility and you said something to the effect that you wouldn't read his site again.

Could you be a little more respectful? I'm actually shocked he even responded to your comments.

Interesting comments from, Kyler:

quote:

I have spent a lot of time talking with coaches in Golden State about MP... I think he is a heck of a person, and I think he'll be great in the community... I think he has size and upside, and I understand why Orlando signed him... does he solve the defensive issue? MP is not Ron Artest or Bruce Bowen - he's one player - I hope by contrast the other guys step things up, but Magic fans continue to view MP as the defensive dynamo - go ask Golden State fans what they thought of Air France as a player? - again, not trying to hate on MP... not the case at all... just don;t try and sell me that he solves all the Magic's defensive problems.... Now Tony backing up Dwight?... I can see matchups where Stan will go small, but statistically Dwight plays better and more disciplined basketball when Tony is on the floor...

The Magic are an unstoppable team when Dwight is focused on rebounding and blocking shots - Tony keeps Dwight's head int he game... now I agree with Anthony Johnson - it was pretty telling that the Magic had six guards on the roster and Stan wouldn't let any of them touch the ball in the 4th quarter... Please do not try and paint me a Pietrus hater - that's not it at all... I think too many fans have bought into the idea that his signing solves all the problems... that is not the case.

Obviously, as Magic fans we are all hoping he is wrong about Pietrus and that Mickael will give us a big boost defensively this year.

I don't think anyone has said MP solves all our problems. He does upgrade the defense at the 2 and can defend 3's and 4's as well. Kyler may not be an MP hater but he isn't giving him enough credit.

As far as asking GS fans about him, they saw him out of position and on a team where no one played D besides him, how is he supposed to make an impact defensivly when he is the only one playing it?

Dat's a sh--y prediction by someone who obviously dosen't follow the Magic.

1. Boston

2. Detroit

3. Orlando

4. Toronto

5. Clevland

6. Philly

7. Washington

8. ATL, Miami or Jersey(Hard one)