Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

The Official Carlos Arroyo appreciation Thread

Well it's bye-bye to another player...

We've had a thread for everyone so far that has left so this one is for you Carlos

While he was here He seemed to give his best and I know his fans will miss him.

The boards will never be the same without him...LOL

Buenas Suertas Mi Amigo.

Well it's bye-bye to another player...

We've had a thread for everyone so far that has left so this one is for you Carlos

While he was here He seemed to give his best and I know his fans will miss him.

The boards will never be the same without him...LOL

Buenas Suertas Mi Amigo.

I appreciated Carlos Arroyo unlike the rest of them.

I don't think Carlos could be the best that he could be playing in the situation that he was in.

What was this situation?

Playing behind the future point guard of the Magic, Jameer Nelson. He had his opportunities but one little mess up in one game or two placed him right back into the darkness. I remember during this past season when Arroyo started a few games and the team was doing great. Then suddenly we lose two games or so. SVG returned him right to the bench. Arroyo was given minimal minutes after that....barely played in fact.

The guy was playing with pressure on him all the time knowing that any slip up costs him time on the court. When playing freely such as International play, Arroyo had no pressure and nothing to lose. When playing this team....the log comes callin.

Good luck to you Arroyo.

No matter how much I may come off as an Arroyo hater, I do appreciate what he did for us the past few years.

The only good thing that came out of the Darko trade really.

Well, even though he was truly unappreciated and unwanted by the Magic organization, he always did his best and in this last season did practically everything that the Magic wanted him to do, from starting to backing up to siting on the bench; from scorer to facilitator.

Unfortunately for him, the Magic never really wanted him, and made no effort to keep him.

Thank you for everything Carlos, I'm sure we'll see him in the NBA again.

Best to you Carlos, you were nothing less than a real pro for this team, organization and the fans.

I will continue to cheer for you man, and I wish the very best for you and your family!!!

Carlos came in and looked more reliable than Jameer at times. I don't see why he couldn't find a NBA job with some of the scrubs I've see get attention this offseason.

Adios Los!

I don't think anyone can argue here that Arroyo was nothing shy of a class act. I for one feel proud and privaledged to have him as a member of our squad.

You never heard him start any controversy with the other players, he came in night in and night out and accepted his role on the team for that given night, he put in a lot of time along with his family to help in the Orlando community. What more can you ask for?

Carlos, we wish you the best and thank you for these past few years.