Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

Spam: Better Than TITY

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Seriously KITNO, maybe you and Smack should just hump and get it over with. That is assuming that your two massive size egos would actually fit under one roof.

I'm assuming this is where you offer to fly me out to Memphis in your private jet and either A) Make me crap myself or B) Make me hear you talk about how great you are. I'm not sure which would be worse.

I don't roll like that, but what ever works for you and your friends bud. I also thinks you have some facts twisted. Don't confuse me offering to make a meeting as simple as possible for a poster who expressed the desire to challenge me physically with threatening people who disagree or don't like me. I will debate issues of fact, even opinion vehemently, but I couldn't care less what you are anybody else says about me. Unlike like some, I can take what I dish out.

Well there's one thing we have in common. I couldn't care less what you think either. However, since every one of your posts drips with condescending arrogance; I feel the need to remind you that not everyone on these boards look on your words like Moses parting the Red Sea. Your opinions are just that....your opinions. The rest of the nonsense you post ie banging models....hard and drinking crystal with the Memphis GM is only good when I have insomnia and need some rest.

BTW, excellent use of the "I know you are but what am I" defense. The next time we get after one another I call dibs on the "I'm rubber you're glue" strategy.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Well there's one thing we have in common. I couldn't care less what you think either. However, since every one of your posts drips with condescending arrogance; I feel the need to remind you that not everyone on these boards look on your words like Moses parting the Red Sea. Your opinions are just that....your opinions. The rest of the nonsense you post ie banging models....hard and drinking crystal with the Memphis GM is only good when I have insomnia and need some rest.

BTW, excellent use of the "I know you are but what am I" defense. The next time we get after one another I call dibs on the "I'm rubber you're glue" strategy.

That might be a comical diatribe without the blatant distortion of facts. I know my girls fine, but she's not a model. Besides, that post was the epitome of answering a dumb post with a dumb post. Only an individual blinded by a dislike of me would interpret that as some type of brag. In fact, I believe I claimed I was shot down by a "model". Ei, getting Corey Maggette would have been nice, but I'm happy with Pietrus.

But, how does me attempting to inject some reality into rampant trade speculation and providing source when asked become socializing with a man I've never meet? I realize being right and not having the info everybody else wanted to hear wasn't popular, but I'm more than happy keeping that info private moving forward if revealing who I know is trite.

I also admit, I'm not used to having men analyze how I say things. Can't promise any changes, but I look forward to the occassional post that puts me in check. If it makes you feel better, fire away. Good lord man, lighten up. You'd think somebody who pops off at people as often as you do on here wouldn't wear a diaper.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:

quote:

I'm a little sad I wasn't on the classless list. I like to spank, that alone should bump me to the top. Plus I am sexist against my own kind.

I'll bet you came under sniper fire in Bosnia too...

Thanks, I needed reminding why I couldn't stand The Ghost of John Gabriel...

I thought you didn't like me cuz you felt I was a male chauvinist pig, now I find out you're a misogynist??? Tres confusie

I feel inspired to bust a freestyle...

I'm callin dis, chit chat is hypo crit crat

Burn your bra or bake a cake

feminist or misogynist, which to fake

make up your mind, for goodness sake

mind numbing, need a break, from da

hypo crit crat, in the chit chat

flyin round, like a ding bat

more confusie, than pat

that's a snl reference, i know ya like dat

easily offended, not easily offended

what's the dil

Dr. Laura or Dr. Phil

Patricia I or Barbara B

when u reppin both, all i see is

hypo crit crat in the chit chat

u start flame wars, those are phat

when others blow, u don't like dat

slit splat

report yo azz

cuz it's all about the hypo crit crat, in the chit chat

Its fun to attack Jack in the chitty chat

Its fun to pile on black after the fact in the chitty chat

get down cuz you ain't considered bad in the chitty chat

but it's wikity wikity wikity whack when somebody calls you out for bein a hypity crit crat in the chitty chat

sry bout dat

jus a little thang i have bout hypo crit crat but here come emory, he got your back, with more hypo crit crat, in the chit chat

quote:
Originally posted by The Ghost of John Gabriel:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm a little sad I wasn't on the classless list. I like to spank, that alone should bump me to the top. Plus I am sexist against my own kind.

I thought you didn't like me cuz you felt I was a male chauvinist pig, now I find out you're a misogynist??? Tres confusie

more confusie, than pat

what's the dil

Dr. Laura or Dr. Phil

Patricia I or Barbara B

slit splat

report yo azz

but it's wikity wikity wikity whack when somebody calls you out for bein a hypity crit crat in the chitty chat

sry bout dat

jus a little thang i have bout hypo crit crat but here come emory, he got your back, with more hypo crit crat, in the chit chat

I read the whole thing, and I think my hair is starting to curl.

What happened to this thread? I thought everybody was having fun, enjoying a slow Summer with a little meaningless ribbing (not the same as BBQ ribs, so don't start salivating), then I come back to this thread that was once on a glorious path to the HOF and it's a been overcome by another one of Emory's childish & unprovoked rants.

So I thought, ok maybe I missed something. Maybe seomthing was said to Emory that got his thong all in a bunch. Nope. Nothing was missed. Even looked back a dozen pages or so, just to check.

Where did everything go wrong? Can't we all just get along? Or should we continue to expect our old pal Emory to take advantage of any and every opportunity to snipe from behind his Commodore 64? Note: The little kitty has better aim, and better ammunition.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Note: The little kitty has better aim, and better ammunition.

Depends on the gun....

KittyRifle.jpg

(yes it is a real gun)

quote:
Originally posted by The Ghost of John Gabriel:

quote:

quote:

quote:

more confusie, than pat

what's the dil

Dr. Laura or Dr. Phil

Patricia I or Barbara B

slit splat

report yo azz

sry bout dat

Ya know, you could have saved yourself a lot of time just printing Shaq's freestyle on Kobe, and just inserted Emory's name in where you felt appropriate.

Of course I would think of that because I happen to be too lazy to actually partake in acts of ingenuity.

And please never use words like "misogynist" on these boards. www.dictionary.com was brought to its knees by the members like me that had no idea what it meant.

But when I read it, I'll admit to having laughed out loud !!!

By the way, the humor (for me) in posting those pictures of the oversized twins is that my own physique comes a lot closer to theirs than it does to any Magic player.

But it was fun taking the shot anyway...

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

And please never use words like "misogynist" on these boards. www.dictionary.com was brought to its knees by the members like me that had no idea what it meant.

Let me take a stab.

Mysogynist:

The lady who skipped a college education to road trip through Central America, returning home after one too many bad peyote trips to spend her afternoons rubbing lavender oil all over her customers while Enya plays in a candle lit room filled with the sweet scent of Jasmine (and of course the fake, mini waterfall in the corner).

Am I right? Am I right?