Sign in to follow this  
PrOdigy ReBoRn

Dwight Improving--foreign post did my best to translate it via Microsoft Word

Dwight Howard has been reportedly bonding with Kobe Bryant in more ways than one. Howard who spends the second most time in the weight room (behind Bryant) has been reportedly working on his mid range jumpshot and freethrows with the best teacher possible. And as the league's mvp, Bryant has a full arsenal of both offensive and defensive moves to better Howard.

Howard who is a career 63 percent freethrow shooter has reportedly grown into a consistent pre-shot routine that has helped tremendously. The 6'11 270 pound Orlando Magic Center has also developed a mid-range shot that is "above average." Whatever this means, it definately is good. With Kobe Bryant driving this train, Howard will undoubtfully be a beast amongst not only the east or west in NBA basketball, but the entire world. Howard truly has the world in his hands.

Dwight Howard has been reportedly bonding with Kobe Bryant in more ways than one. Howard who spends the second most time in the weight room (behind Bryant) has been reportedly working on his mid range jumpshot and freethrows with the best teacher possible. And as the league's mvp, Bryant has a full arsenal of both offensive and defensive moves to better Howard.

Howard who is a career 63 percent freethrow shooter has reportedly grown into a consistent pre-shot routine that has helped tremendously. The 6'11 270 pound Orlando Magic Center has also developed a mid-range shot that is "above average." Whatever this means, it definately is good. With Kobe Bryant driving this train, Howard will undoubtfully be a beast amongst not only the east or west in NBA basketball, but the entire world. Howard truly has the world in his hands.

Seriously, even without an outside shot, if Dwight were to ever get high 70% FT, he would be unstoppable. It's the most needed aspect of his game.

I think second would be a nice little bank shot to go along with his little hook that he has.

Jeeze. That was more of a Kobe lovefest than anything else. Gross.

I guess when he becomes the 30/15 guy the media will attribute all of his success to the one Kobe Bryant.

I'm with you, Sinister. Dwight knows what he has to improve on, but he knew that last season he would be better for the team to stay close to the basket. This year I expect him to shoot a few more pull ups from 8 to 12 feet.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Dwight is recruiting Kobe for the summer of 2010.

Please no. I would rather have any other player in the league than Kobe. He might be the best player in the league and he might have figured out finally that he's got teammates, but he's still the biggest ball hog in the league (although Lebron is catching up fast.)

quote:
Originally posted by Svanxx:

I'm with you, Sinister. Dwight knows what he has to improve on, but he knew that last season he would be better for the team to stay close to the basket. This year I expect him to shoot a few more pull ups from 8 to 12 feet.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Dwight is recruiting Kobe for the summer of 2010.

Please no. I would rather have any other player in the league than Kobe. He might be the best player in the league and he might have figured out finally that he's got teammates, but he's still the biggest ball hog in the league (although Lebron is catching up fast.)

Are you kidding me? You wouldn't want Kobe because he is a BALL HOG?? Did you watch any Laker games this season? Some of the best TEAM basketball I have ever seen came with Kobe leading the way. He only dominates the ball when his teammates aren't executing.

I would trade everyone not named Dwight for Kobe.

Hell, I'd even consider trading Dwight for Kobe if it meant we got to keep Shard and Turk.