Sign in to follow this  
MVPHOWARD

If anyone has a problem with my signature let me know

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

That kid has had more accounts suspended than probably everyone else here combined. He can lip sync MCR with the best of them though. I wish I could find that video....its always good for a laugh.

Bahahaha

It'll take me a little while, but I'll find it.

......I'll find it

Rebuffed. Nice.

And someone really does need to find that lip-syncing vid. And post it after everyone of this kids failed attempts.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

So wait, what was this guys signature? Couldn't have been that bad.

Not 100% sure, but I think it originally was the Miley Cyrus photo he referred to in virtually every forum on this message board.

Then he switched it to a KG photo, which was also shot down because it was too tall based on the site guidelines.

After that he got bored and went over to the Spanish-speaking thread to spew more of his hatred like he has under previous user names, thus ending another round of magicfan4eva and his adulation of My Chemical Romance.

Yes, it was the Miley Cyrus photo. I don't see what the big deal was. I mean, isn't everyone here a deranged MCR fan who has had at least a dozen different names on this forum because they keep getting banned, and who also pc-friendly-term-for-maturbates to underage girls from the Disney channel?

I have a feeling that he is an underage boy, so that part of it doesn't really bother me.

But when he was re-buffed at every turn (no pun intended), you would think that, just maybe, he would have caught on that 99.999999% of adults do not have any interest in seeing it.

I watched the video he posted a while back of him singing MCR songs. I'd say the guy was at least 18 or 19. So it's every bit as weird as I made it out to be.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by ORLFAN1986:

LOL WOW miley cyrus

LOL, it took you what 10 mins to set up yet another account? Watch this....I just spent 15 seconds and banned that one too. Want to try again? It takes me a lot less time to kick you off.

Ahhhh, summertime boredom for kids out of school.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

So wait, what was this guys signature? Couldn't have been that bad.

Not 100% sure, but I think it originally was the Miley Cyrus photo he referred to in virtually every forum on this message board.

Then he switched it to a KG photo, which was also shot down because it was too tall based on the site guidelines.

After that he got bored and went over to the Spanish-speaking thread to spew more of his hatred like he has under previous user names, thus ending another round of magicfan4eva and his adulation of My Chemical Romance.

Yes, it was the Miley Cyrus photo. I don't see what the big deal was. I mean, isn't everyone here a deranged MCR fan who has had at least a dozen different names on this forum because they keep getting banned, and who also pc-friendly-term-for-maturbates to underage girls from the Disney channel?

I have a feeling that he is an underage boy, so that part of it doesn't really bother me.

But when he was re-buffed at every turn (no pun intended), you would think that, just maybe, he would have caught on that 99.999999% of adults do not have any interest in seeing it.

I watched the video he posted a while back of him singing MCR songs. I'd say the guy was at least 18 or 19. So it's every bit as weird as I made it out to be.

Ah, so be it.

I didn't see the video, so I was just going by his maturity level based on his posts.

I just assumed he was still in diapers.

Wait a couple of mins and there will be another one. Parents, take notice of this, this is what happens when you don't pay attention to your children they become sad pathetic losers that sit around trying to start trouble on message boards.

quote:
Originally posted by Orl Native:

just my 2 cents (prob worth less), but I thought Davcivic sig was getting a little old and unworthy of what must me a highly educated and intelligent moderator. icon_smile.gif

Hihly edumacated..yes sir

Intelijent...no doubt...

but I is also constant and loyal...my sig haz bin hear four ova too yiers. Gotz to keeps it.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Wait a couple of mins and there will be another one. Parents, take notice of this, this is what happens when you don't pay attention to your children they become sad pathetic losers that sit around trying to start trouble on message boards.

or when you drink or smoke while pregnant. Seriously people, this should be a sign and proof that you have to take care of your baby.

I remember he posted those videos proud and looking for approval from us here....he was quickly shut down...fun times....

quote:

Bad news guys: I found a link to an old thread in the offtopic section that contained links ot his videos. His youtube account was suspended. It's tragic, I know.

he probably uploaded fake pics of Miley Cyrus