Sign in to follow this  
MVPHOWARD

If anyone has a problem with my signature let me know

It's a good thing you started this thread. I hate your signature, I just had no idea what to do about it. Good thing you came through and took care of that for me. Good looking out!

If we removed the picture from your thread, Why would you think it would be ok to put it as your signature? This is the last warning. Remove it now.

Listen, you sound like you are 17 and a My Chemical Romance fan. If you want to do dirty things to Miley Cyrus, that's your thing, but keep it private. Get it out of the site.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Listen, you sound like you are 17 and a My Chemical Romance fan. If you want to do dirty things to Miley Cyrus, that's your thing, but keep it private. Get it out of the site.

LMAOOOO!!!!

FROM THE TERMS OF SERVICE...

quote:
SIMPLE RULES TO FOLLOW

1. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. This applies to ALL users, regardless of post count. Flaming, trolling or abusing users with offensive, racist, vulgar language amongst other things will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning, suspension or ban.

2. Members who disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users