Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Denton's in the HOUSE!!! Magic trying to trade for Crittenton(link)

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

New Info: Had we missed out on Lee in the draft we had a deal in place to move back in the draft and acquire two picks.

So, in other words, we would have gotten Houstons deal with Portland. 3 picks, Lee might have been there anyway. Obviously Batum goes 22, Seattle took that African, we would have been dodging 1 one out

Utah took Koufos, who was great value so it's unlikely they would have traded back to a team like Memphis trying to jump us also.

quote:

New Info: Had we missed out on Lee in the draft we had a deal in place to move back in the draft and acquire two picks.

Actually, we would have gotten 3 picks. The Magic wanted Lee, Speights and or the Lopez kid that was more physical at #22. If all those guys were gone they were gonna trade with I'm not sure who to get a late first rounder and two second rounders.

Darrel Arthur was never considered because on top of his kidney rumor that was rampant on draft night there were whispers about his knee also. The Magic for obvious reasons aren't gonna draft a guy who is a possibly injury prone.

Soul had to step out for a bit so he asked me to make the correction for him.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Actually, I'm fairly certain he was addressing me. I was too busy laughing to respond at the time.

Oh. So you're the one that will be headlining The Rumble on Rosemary? The Conflict on Church Street. I got Punk'd on Paramore.

Here's a tip. Watch out for her purse. It is deadly sneaky when swung from overhead.

LOL.... Punk'd on Parramore. I guess this means Catwoman must be a workin girl....

yea and if the memphis deal falls thru, we can try for another of dwights friends, josh smith. apparently he wont play for the hawks if their coach is still coach(he jus signed a two year extension)

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

It also means...

Military slang for a recruit in training, "Desperately In Need of Knowledge"

Hmmm..... "Desperately In Need of Knowledge"

Now you've really exposed me to danger. Catwoman is sure to show her claws now.

Like I said before. If you have a personal problem, PM me and we can meet and discuss it. I doubt you will do it, so let's stop with the keyboard insults. It just hijacks the thread and is pointless.

And finally after being called a moron..etc by a few folks my question still has not been answered.

Why were there ZERO leaks that Otis signed Pietrus AND AJ? Are you trying to tell me that Otis can not keep something quiet when he wants to?

No one has answered that question yet.

Not being an insider to it, I'll just try to answer the question from a logical perspective.

Having a contact or contacts does not mean you have someone who sits on all decisions. These people may only get this indirectly. Some things no one cares if they float out and some other things are more sensitive.

Regardless, a poster legitimizes their status as someone with connections by leaking out ONE story before the media releases it. Having previous knowledge on EVERY story is a different situation altogether. It would be great to have one of those but I'm more than happy with what we got.

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Anderson 4 President:

BJ must be working hard to get some new fresh news, since he's been silent on the boards for a while now.

Everything is silent right now with our sources.

However, Otis being in Vegas right now speaks volumes, imo.

quote:

And a lot of times silence is a good sign...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Anderson 4 President:

BJ must be working hard to get some new fresh news, since he's been silent on the boards for a while now.

All I got to say is...he better not be spending our vet money on hookers!