Sign in to follow this  
magicdepth

Magic in talks with Jason Williams for bi-annual exception 2.1 Mil (Denton)

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ed1:

no bi anual no weekly nothing for william

no brains, no common sense nothing for ed1

Dude could your e-penis be any larger?

Yes it could, but I pray that it wont because it would get in the way of me typing....

Could thing you type in the real world where you will never have that issue.

Are these new people all French folks coming along with Peaches? Dangit we've gotta stop signing international players, it's getting out of hand.

Jokes! But... well... not really.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hey thanks for signing up!

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Thanks! It's great to finally be on the message boards of the team that I have been following for the last 12 years. Now I am a true fan. Well not really. That requires me to have 1000+ posts here because this is serious buisness. That will mean that I have some knowledge of basketball, the Magic; women will throw their panties at me as I walk down the street and I will gain the ability create virgin conceptions where ever I go.

I am in awe that one like you would personally welcome me. I think I feel the stirrings of life in my wombless body. This is incredible.

J Will will be a terrible pick up. I'd much rather see Meer at PG as bad as he is for creating chemistry, before I see Jason Williams here.

No way.. the Magic prove they take one step forward and two backwards!!

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

:raises eyebrow:

Someone explain to me how signing J-Will to the bi-annual isn't a good move?

IMHO... he's better than Jameer as a pure point guard. And he's MUCH better than Arroyo as a player

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

great joke

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

J-Will suckssssssss.

J-Will pushing for Jameer Nelson's spot? LMAOOOOOOOOOO yeah right.

Arroyo is even better than J-Will.

I see a fair amount of games, of him. Living in South Florida. He is old, injured, doesn't play any defense. And has one of the worst shot selection in the NBA.

and more inconsistent than Jameer Nelson.

The Magic front ofice are the laughing stock of the league if they trade someone who could be an asset like JJ for a has been with a ghetto attitude like J-Will..

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Thanks! It's great to finally be on the message boards of the team that I have been following for the last 12 years. Now I am a true fan. Well not really. That requires me to have 1000+ posts here because this is serious buisness. That will mean that I have some knowledge of basketball, the Magic; women will throw their panties at me as I walk down the street and I will gain the ability create virgin conceptions where ever I go.

I am in awe that one like you would personally welcome me. I think I feel the stirrings of life in my wombless body. This is incredible.

Hey good job on detecting sarcasm.

Dude could your e-penis be any larger? I think I feel the stirrings of life in my wombless body. This is incredible.

Just trying to convey the essense of what AcuWill was really trying to express to Osprey. I hope no one minds me paraphrasing : ) .

Oh, by the way, I've been lurking behind the scenes on this board for quite a while now, and finally decided to take the plunge a few days ago and officially join in on the fun. Most of you guys are great! Many are the hours that I've pissed away at work reading your usually informative and always entertaining insights on all things Magic. Thanks guys!!

Oh, and why is it that while Miami also is looking for PG help, they don't seem very interested in keeping JWill??

quote:
Originally posted by Joe_PR:

Oh, and why is it that while Miami also is looking for PG help, they don't seem very interested in keeping JWill??

Very good question, I wonder if they are looking for a starter so they can bring Chalmers along slowly. Either that or maybe the style of play.

quote:
Originally posted by Joe_PR:

Dude could your e-penis be any larger? I think I feel the stirrings of life in my wombless body. This is incredible.

Just trying to convey the essense of what AcuWill was really trying to express to Osprey. I hope no one minds me paraphrasing : ) .

Oh, by the way, I've been lurking behind the scenes on this board for quite a while now, and finally decided to take the plunge a few days ago and officially join in on the fun. Most of you guys are great! Many are the hours that I've pissed away at work reading your usually informative and always entertaining insights on all things Magic. Thanks guys!!

I remember doing this in 2005 and

quote:
Originally posted by JSicamore:

J Will will be a terrible pick up. I'd much rather see Meer at PG as bad as he is for creating chemistry, before I see Jason Williams here.

No way.. the Magic prove they take one step forward and two backwards!!

Has anyone else noticed how the Arroyo fans have stepped up their personal attacks since it became apparent that the Magic weren't resigning Carlos? It makes me laugh.

Military, I agree with alot of what you wrote. I don't think Williams is a bad option...its just that I would prefer a better defender from that position coming off the bench. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that there are many options in that regard unless a miracle occurs and we keep Dooling. I have this deep seeded hate for Williams that I will have to get over if we sign him but I suppose I can do that. I did it for Shawn Kemp...that worked out well.