Sign in to follow this  
mdamico

A Quick Hello

Hey everyone! This is Marc D'Amico, the new editorial intern with the Orlando Magic. As you all know, Matt Gardner will be leaving us all soon and will no longer be monitoring the forum. I am going to be stepping into his shoes this summer and chiming in on the '08 Draft, Orlando Summer League and other various topics in regards to the Magic and NBA. Hopefully we will continue the great success this forum has already experienced!

Hey everyone! This is Marc D'Amico, the new editorial intern with the Orlando Magic. As you all know, Matt Gardner will be leaving us all soon and will no longer be monitoring the forum. I am going to be stepping into his shoes this summer and chiming in on the '08 Draft, Orlando Summer League and other various topics in regards to the Magic and NBA. Hopefully we will continue the great success this forum has already experienced!

welcome to the forums Marc...

you got some big shoes to step into ...

but you'll make your own way and take your own steps so it will be easy as all are welcome to our MAGIC Nation.

Good luck...JD

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

bunny.jpg

To quote Michael Bluth, when asked why there were pieces of denim covered in blue paint coming out of their model home's (non-existant) plumbing:

Yeah, we've got a guy like that.

Marc since your the new mod, I figure I Should run it by you, I am launchin a smear campaign to launch myself into moderatership things might get a little ugly around here words may be spewed but dont take any of it to heart it is just politics.

quote:
Originally posted by mdamico:

Politics are part of the game, aren't they?! Do what you must... just keep it clean and in good taste.

Uh, I believe that horse has already left the barn....

Welcome Marc,

Im glad to see your up to challenge of keeping this fantastic forum going. You will notice that most of us our never sleep, since we post 24/7.

Just a heads up though, I know your going to share alot of information about whats going on.

I think it would be really great, if you could give a little more info than the regular stuff.

Ofcourse im not saying go over the top, but a little would go along way.